Right now, Amazon’s Black Friday Deals are active and they have deep discounts on all Amazon Fire TV devices. Right now you can get any of the following deals:
- Amazon Fire TV Stick Lite – Now $17.99, down from $29.99 (see our review)
- Amazon Fire TV Stick: Now $27.99, down from $39.99 (see our review)
- Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K: Now $29.99, down from $49.99 (See Our review)
- Amazon Fire TV Cube: Now $79.99, down from $119.99 (See our review)
If you are curious about the major differences between these devices we have an article explaining the difference between the Fire Sticks and Cube. Here are the highlights:
- The Fire Stick and Fire Stick Lite have a maximum 1080p HD video resolution. The Fire Stick 4K had 4K video
- The Fire Stick Lite remote doesn’t control volume and power on your TV
- The Fire TV Cube has better response, works as an Alexa device, and has ethernet capabilities.
You can check out all of Amazon’s Black Friday Deals Here.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to join our Facebook Page.
With over 60 live channels including HGTV, AMC, Paramount Channel and more for just $20 per month, Philo TV is one of the best TV provider deals you 'll find online. Try a Free Trial to Philo Now! No credit card required!
Disney+ is offering an amazing deal combining Hulu, ESPN+, and Disney+ for just $12.99 per month! For more on the new Disney streaming service, check out our ultimate guide to Disney+