Last month we reported on the new AMC premium service, AMC+. The service essentially bundles Shudder, Sundance Now, IFC Films Unlimited, with the premiere ad-free AMC upgrade that lets subscribers watch AMC shows before they air on AMC. At the time, the service was only available on Xfinity, with AMC open to making AMC+ available to online streaming services. Today, that possibility becomes a reality with Sling TV making AMC+ and We TV+ available as add-on packages you can add to any Sling TV channel package.
Here are the details on what each ad-on package provides and how much it will cost to add these channels to your Sling TV subscription.
AMC+ on Sling TV
You can add AMC+ to your Sling Blue or Sling Orange subscriptions for an additional $7 per month. The add-on service will provide the following:
- AMC – offers current seasons of hit series from AMC and its sister networks like IFC and SundanceTV anytime, ad-free, including Killing Eve, NOS4A2, The Walking Dead plus extras including bonus footage, sneak peeks of future episodes and exclusive behind-the-scenes features.
- Shudder – offers fans of horror and suspense the largest uncut, ad-free selection of series and films, including original hit series Creepshow and coming soon, acclaimed documentary Horror Noire.
- Sundance Now – offers a rich selection of original and exclusive series from true crime to heart-stopping dramas and thrillers from around the world, including Discovery of Witches, Riviera, and, later this year, Killing for Love.
- IFC Films Unlimited – offers a broad collection of theatrically-released and award-winning titles from IFC Films, the leader in quality talent-driven independent film.
- Linear Network – includes an ad-free linear channel with some of the best programming AMC has to offer.
WE tv+ on Sling TV
You can also add WE tv+ tp your Sling TV subscription for an additional $6 per month. The new ad on service will provide access to the following.
- WE tv – Add free access to We tv, a network for African American women and adults on Thursday and Friday nights. WE tv airs popular franchises including Marriage Boot Camp: Hip Hop Edition, Braxton Family Values, Growing Up Hip Hop, and viral hits Love After Lockup and Life After Lockup.
- UMC (Urban Movie Channel) – the first subscription streaming service created for African American audiences, features a broad mix of original series, network TV shows, classic sitcoms, and feature films.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to join our Facebook Page.
Disney+ is offering an amazing deal combining Hulu, ESPN+, and Disney+ for just $12.99 per month! For more on the new Disney streaming service, check out our ultimate guide to Disney+
With over 60 live channels including HGTV, AMC, Paramount Channel and more for just $20 per month, Philo TV is one of the best TV provider deals you 'll find online. Try a Free Trial to Philo Now! No credit card required!