With all the promotions and deals Verizon Fios has put together over the past year, it’s clear that they are going after Cord Cutters. However, this month’s deal is the most exciting offer I’ve seen yet.
As of today, when you sign up for Verizon Fios Gigabit Connection for $79.99 per month*, you not only get a $100 Visa® Prepaid Card and the first month of YouTube TV covered. Verizon is also throwing in an entire year subscription to the most anticipated streaming service of the year, Disney+.
Disney+ is the newly launched streaming service from Disney, providing original shows, movies, and classic animation from Pixar, Marvel, Lucasfilm, National Geographic, and select content from 20th Century Fox.
Disney+ includes the following:
- The entire Disney Movie Vault
- Every Pixar Movie and shorts
- All of Disney’s Star Wars movies and TV shows will be moving to Disney+ within its first year of launch
- Original high production TV shows like The Mandalorian.
- All 30 seasons of The Simpsons
- Over 5,000 episodes of Disney Channel shows (Includes Disney Jr, Disney XD, etc.)
- A ton of Muppets Content
- Original Shows and more which we will cover later in this article
If that wasn’t enough streaming content, Verizon Fios is also covering your first month of the live streaming service YouTube TV.
YouTube TV includes:
- Live TV streaming from over 70 networks, including local news and sports
- YouTube TV for the first month, and $49.99/mo after that (cancel YouTube TV anytime)
- Unlimited Cloud DVR space through YouTube TV
- 6 Youtube TV accounts and three simultaneous streams
Through this Verizon Fios Gigabit Connection deal, you get access to these two amazing streaming services, the $100 Visa® Prepaid Card, and that doesn’t even cover all the perks. Here is a list of everything included in this unbelievable offer:
- Free router rental for 3 years
- A 3-year price guarantee
- Up to a $500 credit to help cover your early termination fee if you are stuck in a contract with another provider.
- The $99 standard setup charged is waived when ordering online
- a $100 Visa® Prepaid Card
- Your first month of YouTube TV covered
- an entire year of Disney+!!!
This offer gives you blazing fast and reliable internet access, a way to stream live TV, a highly anticipated on-demand streaming service, and $100 to spend. If you are looking for a reason to cut the cord on cable, Verizon Fios just gave you four of them.
If you are interested in this offer, Verizon has provided Grounded Reason with a “refer a friend” promo code that will give you an additional $50 Prepaid Mastercard®.
To take advantage of this offer, Sign up for service through Fios’s refer a friend page and use the promo code “VZFIOSLOVESU.”
After you sign for Fios Gigabit Connection plan online, keep your account in good standing for 60 days, and you will receive a $50 Prepaid Mastercard®.
* with Auto-Pay for 1 yr. plus taxes, equipment charges and other fees
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It's designed as a guide to our most important articles to help you ditch pay TV.
For tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to join our Facebook Page.
Disney is offering an amazing deal combining Hulu, ESPN+, and Disney+ for just $12.99 per month! For more on the new Disney streaming service, check out our ultimate guide to Disney+
Verizon Fios now lets you combine Internet with Youtube TV and get up to a $100 prepaid Visa!
Disclosure: Grounded Reason is supported by a small commission for purchases made through some product links on this website. We do not accept compensation from companies attempting to sway our review of products.