Latest posts by Dennis Restauro (see all)
- The Ultimate Digital TV Antenna Guide - 2019-11-21
- How To Watch Alaskan Bush People Online Without Cable - 2019-11-21
- CBS All Access Review: Is it Worth the Cost? - 2019-11-21
This post is a sponsored opportunity from Fios. However, all content and opinions expressed here are my own.
This year, one of the best deals for people looking to cut the cord was the Fios Internet and Youtube TV combination offer. This month it’s back with a bonus! Right now, when you sign up for Verizon’s Fios Internet starting at $39.99 per month*, you get your first month of YouTube TV on Verizon and a $50 Visa® Prepaid Card!
This offer provides the perfect cord-cutting blend of high-speed internet access and streaming live TV channels. Switch now for a fantastic streaming experience and get internet starting at $39.99 per month*, plus your first month of YouTube TV.
This deal is offered through all Fios standalone internet subscriptions starting at $39.99 per month*. YouTube TV provides the following:
- Live TV streaming from over 70 networks, including local news and sports
- YouTube TV for the first month, and $49.99/mo after that (cancel YouTube TV anytime)
- Unlimited Cloud DVR space through YouTube TV
- 6 Youtube TV accounts and three simultaneous streams
To recap, when you subscribe to this offer you get ALL of the following:
- 100/100 Mbps of Fios Internet
- Your first month of YouTube TV
- $50 Visa® Prepaid Card
- Up to a $500 credit to help cover your early termination fee if you are stuck in a contract with another provider.
- The $99 standard setup charged is waived when ordering online.
I’ve been using Fios for the last ten years, and it’s incredibly reliable. For a cord cutter like me, it’s critical to have fast, reliable internet service to meet all my video streaming needs. The fact that Fios is tossing in a month of YouTube TV AND a $50 Visa® prepaid card makes this one of the best deals a cord cutter will find.
With Fios, you can simultaneously stream multiple TV channels through YouTube TV and still have plenty of bandwidth left for other online activities.
* with Auto-Pay for 1 yr. plus taxes, equipment charges and other fees
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It's designed as a guide to our most important articles to help you ditch pay TV.
When you subscribe to Verizon Fios Gigabit Internet you get a $100 Visa® Prepaid Card, your first month of YouTube TV covered, and an entire year of Disney+ on Verizon!!! Check out this Amazing Offer!
Disclosure: Grounded Reason is supported by a small commission for purchases made through some product links on this website. We do not accept compensation from companies attempting to sway our review of products.