Build it Forward is a special five-part series in which HGTV teams up with Lowe’s home improvement stores to bring major improvements to deserving individuals across the U.S. HGTV’s Matt Blashaw and Taniya Nayak host the special series, surprising five selfless community members who nominated their hometowns for rejuvenation projects with their own home renovations. This article will show you how to watch Build it Forward even if you don’t have cable.
Best Way to Watch New Episodes of Build it Forward: Philo carries HGTV and is the cheapest way to watch Build it Forward (1-week free trial). The service has all 5 episodes available on-demand.
Ways to Watch Build it Forward
Build it Forward is available live and on-demand if you have a TV provider that carries HGTV in their channel lineup. However, you don’t need cable to watch. Any of the following streaming services will have let you watch Build it Forward: Philo, Hulu Live TV, Sling TV, DIRECTV STREAM, YouTube TV, and Fubo TV.
Your most affordable option is Philo. For just $25 per month, Philo gives you live access to HGTV so you can watch the latest season of Build it Forward along with episodes that the network makes available on-demand. Currently, every season of Build it Forward is available on Philo. Philo also allows you to record shows and watch them up to a month later with their cloud DVR.
Philo is supported on Mac and PC on a web browser, Apple iPhone and iPad (running iOS 9 or newer), Android phones and tablets (running 5.0 or later). They also support Fire TV, Apple TV, and Roku. If you want to watch the Build it Forward now, take advantage of their free trial. For more information, see our full review of Philo.
Hulu Live TV
Hulu Live TV carries HGTV, so you can watch Build it Forward. Previously Hulu was known for its vast on-demand streaming library. However, they also offer Hulu Live TV service, including live HGTV and most top channels typically found on cable. Hulu Live TV starts at $69.99 after signing up and includes the following features:
- Discovery and 60+ other channels including local network channels.
- Price includes a subscription to ESPN+ and Disney+
- Unlimited cloud DVR storage. (Recordings save for 9 months)
- Watch on 2 screens at once. (Upgrades available)
- Comes with 6 customizable profiles
- Includes entire Hulu streaming library
- Supports iOS, Android, Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, and more.
Not only will you be able to watch Fix My Flip live, but you can record episodes and watch on-demand. With Hulu Live TV, you can watch Build it Forward on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Amazon Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, Chromecast, and more. See our review of Hulu for more information.
FuboTV is a streaming service that provides access to quite a few channels. You get channels like HGTV so you can watch the latest season of Build it Forward along with episodes that the network makes available on-demand.
FuboTV is an excellent place to go for sports, but it offers many other more general channels as well, including fuboTV. Over 90 channels are offered in its Pro Plan for $74.99.
Here are some of fuboTV’s features:
- HGTV, MTV, and more are available in fuboTV’s channel lineup
- You can watch it on three screens at the same time
- 250 hours of cloud DVR storage
- The FuboTV app is available on major platforms, including Roku, Chromecast, Fire TV, Apple TV, and more.
You can sign up for fuboTV or check out our review of FuboTV for more details.
Sling TV’s Blue package provides HGTV and over 40 other channels for $40/month.
Sling TV provides a live stream of HGTV so you can watch Build it Forward, but it also has older episodes available on-demand. A cloud DVR is included to record shows for later.
Sling TV is available on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, and more, so it’s not a problem to enjoy HGTV on a TV, tablet, computer, or other smart devices. More channels are available on Sling TV than what I’ve discussed here. To find out more about what Sling TV has to offer and more information about Sling TV device compatibility, check out this detailed review of Sling TV.
YouTube TV also offers HGTV so you can watch this season of Build it Forward, along with episodes that the network makes available on-demand.
YouTube TV provides:
- access to HGTV, Local Network Channels, and over 70 other channels
- unlimited cloud DVR storage
- stream on three devices at once
- YouTube TV supports Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. The YouTube TV app has also returned to Roku devices after settling a dispute between the two companies.
- Includes YouTube TV on-demand
- offers a 1-week free trial.
Check our review of YouTube TV for more details. They also offer a 1-week free trial.
DIRECTV STREAM is another way you can watch Build it Forward. Channel packages with HGTV start at $74.99 per month. A subscription to DIRECTV STREAM includes the following:
- watch 20 streams simultaneously per subscription
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like HGTV and more
- supported on Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
You can check out this streaming service through this online offer or read about it in our DIRECTV STREAM review.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For the latest news tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to follow our Google News Feed, like our Facebook Page and Follow Us on Twitter.