Olympic Men’s and Women’s Water Polo begins Saturday, July 24, 2021, at 1 am ET and continuing until the medal matches on August 7th and 8th. This article will explain how to watch every Olympic Water Polo match at the Tokyo Olympics, even if you don’t have cable. We also include a link to the full Olympic Water Polo TV schedule, so you know when and where to watch every game. For other Olympic events aside from Water Polo, see our guide on how to watch the Olympics in 2021.
How To Watch Olympic Water Polo: All Olympic Water Polo Matches will stream live on the NBC Sports App. Match coverage can be streamed live and watched on-demand with FuboTV (7-day free trial) or Hulu Live TV (7-day free trial). Using a free trial from each will allow you to watch every Olympic Water Polo event for free! These services will also allow you to log into the NBC Sports apps to watch all Water Polo Matches.
Watch Water Polo on The NBC Sports App
All Water Polo Matches air on the NBC Sports app. Thankfully you can log into the NBC Sports App using your fuboTV or Hulu Live TV credentials and watch those Matches. NBC Sports app will also air replays of past Matches and even carry Matches scheduled to air on NBCSN, USA, and CNBC. The steps to use the NBC Sports App are below:
- Use a Free Trial to a Service that carries NBC Sports. Those are:
- Go to the channel store or app store on your device. On Roku, it’s called the “Channel Store.” But you can download the NBC Sports app on AppleTV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more.
- Search for the NBC Sports app
- Add the NBC Sports app to your device and then open it.
- Go to “Browse” on the menu to the left of the screen. Under “All Networks,” navigate to the “NBC Sports App” and press the OK button on your remote.
- Using a computer or mobile web browser, you go to https://www.nbcsports.com/activate.
- You will then be asked for a TV provider and a username/password. If you subscribe to fuboTV, select “fuboTV,” then enter your login and password for Hulu.
- Once you sign in, your TV screen will refresh after a minute or so. You should now have access to all Water Polo Matches through the app. Just got to “Browse”, then “Water Polo,” and scroll down to the “Live” and “Replays” section depending on whether you want to watch live or past Matches.
Olympic Water Polo TV Schedule
Olympic Men’s and Women’s Water Polo will have multiple matches daily. All matches are available to watch in the NBC Sports App. Your account credentials from these services will also allow you to log into the App to watch all Olympic Water Polo Matches, even matches not carried on a TV network:
- FuboTV – offers a 1-week free trial.
- Hulu Live TV – Offers a 1-week free trial.
- DIRECTV Stream – Has a 14 day full refund period.
- YouTube TV – offers a 1-week free trial.
See Full Schedule: Olympic Water Polo Schedule.
Best Streaming Services for Olympic Water Polo
In order to watch every Olympic Water Polo game, you can use any live streaming service below as they cay all channels that will air the Olympics and will allow you to log into the NBC Sports App to watch every Water Polo match. We’ve summarized those services below, or you can check any of the following guides for information on watching a specific channel without cable.
Below is a summary of each live TV streaming service offering all three of those channels.
FuboTV is an excellent service to watch Olympic Water Polo as it carries NBCSN, USA Network, and CNBC in its Starter package along with over 80 other channels for $64.99/month (after a 7-day free trial). The FuboTV app is available on major platforms, including AppleTV, AndroidTV, Roku, and Amazon FireTV. FuboTV’s standard plan includes the following:
- over 100 live channels found on cable including NBCSN, CNBC, and USA
- live local NBC, FOX, and CBS in many markets
- a cloud DVR with 30 hours of storage
- watch on two screens at the same time
You can watch every Olympic Water Polo game on Hulu Live TV. The service carries NBCSN, CNBC, and USA along with many other channels. Hulu is most known for its vast on-demand streaming library. However, you can also subscribe to Hulu’s Live TV service for $64.99 a month. That price includes Hulu on-demand, making it one of the best live TV streaming services available. The service includes the following features:
- The basic package comes with 50 hours of cloud DVR storage. (Upgrades available)
- Watch on two screens at once. (Upgrades available)
- Comes with six customizable profiles
- Includes entire Hulu streaming library
Hulu supports Roku, Amazon Fire TV, iOS, Android and more. Check out our full review of Hulu Live TV for more details.
You can watch every Olympic Water Polo game on DIRECTV Stream. The service provides NBCSN, CNBC, and USA Network in its “Entertainment” channel plan for $69.99 per month. While the service doesn’t offer a free trial they do provide a full refund if you cancel within 14 days. AT&T provides the following features in all it’s channel plans:
- watch 20 streams simultaneously per subscription
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like NBCSN, CNBC, USA, and more
- supported on AppleTV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
YouTubeTV also offers NBCSN, CNBC, USA, and more with limitless storage space for recording your shows. Your library of recorded shows can be streamed anywhere. The base package costs $64.99 a month.
A subscription to YouTube TV provides:
- access to NBCSN, CNBC, USA, and over 70 other channels
- unlimited cloud DVR storage
- stream on three devices at once
- Youtube TV supports Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. The YouTube TV app isn’t available on Roku. However, users can use YouTube TV through the YouTube app on Roku devices.
- Includes Youtube TV on-demand
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to join our Facebook Page.