Tyson Fury is putting the WBC and The Ring heavyweight titles on the line against Deontay Wilder this Saturday, October 9. “The Gypsy King” Tyson Fury is undefeated with a record of 30-0-1 and is the WBC and The Ring Heavyweight champion and former IBF, WBO, and IBO heavyweight champion. “The Bronze Bomber” Deontay Wilder has a record of 42-1-1, and he’s the Former WBC Heavyweight champion and 2008 Bronze Olympic medalist.
This 3rd meeting was initially scheduled for July 24, but Fury had to pull out of the fight due to COVID. The first fight in 2018 ended in a draw. Tyson Fury won the rematch in February 2020 by 7th round TKO. Read on to learn how to watch the match at home on PPV. You won’t want to miss this one.
- Watch Fury vs. Wilder 3 Here!
- When: Saturday, October 9, 2021 – The main card starts at 9 pm ET with a 7 pm undercard start time
Fury vs. Wilder 3 is Exclusively on ESPN+
Fury vs. Wilder 33’smain event will exclusively air on the streaming service ESPN+ as a pay-per-view event. Fury vs. Wilder 3 is Saturday, October 9, 2021. The main card starts a9:00 pmPM ET with the undercard starting a7:00 pmPM ET
How To Watch Fury vs. Wilder 3
A subscription to ESPN+ costs $6.99 per month and provides a ton of extra and exclusive content from nearly every professional sport. The membership also gives you the option to purchase the Fury vs. Wilder 3 fight for $79.99. You can sign up here to watch the fight.
Watching Fury vs. Wilder 3 on your TV
Once you subscribe to ESPN+, you can watch it through the ESPN app. The ESPN App supports Roku Players and TVs, Amazon Fire TV devices, Chromecast, Apple TV, Android, iPhone, Samsung TVs, Xbox One, and PS4.
To add ESPN+ to your ESPN app, follow these instructions:
- Subscribe to ESPN+ and Fury vs Wider 3
- Download and Open the ESPN app on your mobile or TV device
- Click the Settings Gear in the upper right corner
- Select “Account Information” then “Log Into ESPN Account.” You should receive an activation code.
- Visit https://espn.com/activate on your phone or laptop and type in the code
- Log in with your ESPN+ credentials
- You should then get confirmation that your ESPN+ account is linked and now see and “ESPN+” tab in the ESPN app.
Learn more about ESPN+ in How to Watch ESPN+ on Your TV.
Fury vs. Wilder 3 Main Card
The main card starts at 9 pm ET and includes the following bouts
- Tyson Fury (31-0-1, 21 KOs) vs. Deontay Wilder (42-1-1, 41 KOs), 12 rounds, WBC heavyweight title
- Robert Helenius (30-3, 19 KOs) vs. Adam Kownacki (20-1, 15 KOs), 12 rounds, heavyweights
- Efe Ajagba (15-0, 12 KOs) vs. Frank Sanchez (18-0,13 KOs), 10 rounds, heavyweights
- Jared Anderson (9-0, 9 KOs) vs. Vladimir Tereshkin (22-0-1,12 KOs), 8 rounds, heavyweights
Fury vs. Wilder 3 Undercard
The undercard starts at 7 pm ET and includes the following bouts
- Robeisy Ramirez (7-1, 4 KOs) vs. Orlando Gonzalez Ruiz (17-0, 10 KOs), 10 rounds, featherweights
- Edgar Berlanga (17-0, 16 KOs) vs. Marcelo Esteban Coceres (30-2-1,16 KOs), 10 rounds, super middleweights
- Julian Williams (27-2-1,16 KOs) vs. Vladimir Hernandez (12-4, 6 KOs), 10 rounds, super welterweights
- Rances Barthelemy (28-1-1, 14 KOs) vs. TBA, 10 rounds, super lightweights
- Viktor Vykhryst (7-0, 5 KOs) vs. Mike Marshall (6-1-1, 4 KOs), 8 rounds heavyweights
- Bruce Carrington (debut) vs. Cesar Cantu (3-1,1 KOs), 4 rounds, featherweights
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to join our Facebook Page.