Karen E. Laine and Mina Starsiak Hawk are back with another season of Good Bones. The mother-daughter duo will take us through another year of home renovations on one of the highest-rated HGTV shows. While the show airs on HGTV, you don’t need cable to watch. This article will show you how to watch every season of Good Bones even if you don’t have cable.
- When Do New Episodes of Good Bones air: Every Tuesday at 9 p.m. ET
- Network: HGTV
- Best Way to Watch New Episodes of Good Bones: Philo carries HGTV is the cheapest way to watch (1-week free trial)
- Watch Good Bones On-Demand: Philo also will have this season and all past seasons on-demand (1-week free trial).
Where To Watch Good Bones
Good Bones is available live and on-demand if you have a TV provider that carries HGTV in their channel lineup. However, you don’t need cable to watch. Any of the following streaming services will have let you watch Good Bones: Philo, Hulu Live TV, Sling TV, DIRECTV STREAM, YouTube TV, and Fubo TV.
Your most affordable option is Philo. For just $25 per month, Philo gives you live access to HGTV so you can watch the latest season of Good Bones along with episodes that the network makes available on-demand. Currently, every season of Good Bones is available on Philo. Philo also allows you to record shows and watch them up to a month later with their cloud DVR.
Philo is supported on Mac and PC on a web browser, Apple iPhone and iPad (running iOS 9 or newer), Android phones and tablets (running 5.0 or later). They also support Fire TV, Apple TV, and Roku. If you want to watch the Good Bones now, take advantage of their free trial. For more information, see our full review of Philo.
Hulu Live TV
Hulu Live TV also provides a way to watch Good Bones as it airs on HGTV. Hulu Live TV will also provide On-Demand access to episodes from this season after they air.
If you opt for the live Hulu Live TV option you will also get the following features:
- Over 60 live channels found on cable along with your local network channels.
- Unlimited cloud DVR storage. (Recordings save for 9 months)
- Watch on 2 screens at once. (Upgrades available)
- Comes with 6 customizable profiles
- Includes entire Hulu streaming library
Hulu Live TV costs $69.99 a month after a 1-week free trial. Hulu is supported by just about every streaming device you can buy, including Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, and more. See our full review of Hulu for more details on their service.
FuboTV is a streaming service that provides access to quite a few channels. You get channels like HGTV so you can watch the latest season of Good Bones along with episodes that the network makes available on-demand.
FuboTV is an excellent place to go for sports, but it offers many other more general channels as well, including fuboTV. Over 90 channels are offered in its Pro Plan for $74.99.
Here are some of fuboTV’s features:
- HGTV, MTV, and more are available in fuboTV’s channel lineup
- You can watch it on three screens at the same time
- 250 hours of cloud DVR storage
- The FuboTV app is available on major platforms, including Roku, Chromecast, Fire TV, Apple TV, and more.
Sling TV’s Blue package provides HGTV and over 40 other channels for $40/month.
Sling TV provides a live stream of HGTV so you can watch Good Bones, but also has older episodes available on-demand. A cloud DVR is included to record shows for later.
Sling TV is available on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, and more, so it’s not a problem to enjoy HGTV on a TV, tablet, computer, or other smart devices. There are more channels than I’ve mentioned available on Sling TV than what I’ve mentioned here. To find out more about what Sling TV has to offer and more information about Sling TV device compatibility, check out this detailed review of Sling TV.
YouTube TV also offers HGTV so you can watch this season of Good Bones, along with episodes that the network makes available on-demand.
YouTube TV provides:
- access to HGTV, Local Network Channels, and over 70 other channels
- unlimited cloud DVR storage
- stream on three devices at once
- YouTube TV supports Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. The YouTube TV app has also returned to Roku devices after settling a dispute between the two companies.
- Includes YouTube TV on-demand
- offers a 1-week free trial.
DIRECTV STREAM is another way you can watch Good Bones. Channel packages with HGTV start at $74.99 per month. A subscription to DIRECTV STREAM includes the following:
- watch 20 streams simultaneously per subscription
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like HGTV and more
- supported on Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
Watch Past Seasons of Good Bones
Past seasons of Good Bones are available on-demand through any of the streaming services above. Any seasons HGTV makes available on-demand can be accessed through each streaming services app. You can also use your log in from the streaming service to watch Good Bones on the HGTV app. For more information see our guide on how to watch HGTV.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.