The 2021 College Football MAC Championship is between Kent State and Northern Illinois this Saturday, December 4th at 12:00 pm EST on ESPN. Read on to learn how to watch the game for free!
Watch Kent State vs. Northern Illinois: You can Watch The MAC College Football Championship live on ESPN with a subscription to Fubo TV (7-Day Free Trial).
How To Watch The MAC Championship Game
You can watch The MAC Championship Game on ESPN using any of the streaming services below. You can also check out our guide on how to watch ESPN without cable.
FuboTV is an excellent service to watch The MAC Championship Game. Not only do they stream live ESPN, but there are over 90 channels offered in its Pro Plan for $69.99 per month. FuboTV includes these channels in their Starter channel package, along with allowing you to use your fuboTV login to watch ESPN3 through the ESPN app. Below are some features included with the FuboTV “Starter” package:
- ESPN and more are available in fuboTV’s channel lineup
- You can watch on three screens at the same time
- 250 hours of cloud DVR storage
- The FuboTV app is available on major platforms, including Apple TV, AndroidTV, Roku, and Amazon FireTV.
Hulu Live TV
You can watch The MAC Championship Game on ESPN through Hulu Live TV. The service costs $69.99/month after a 1-week free trial and includes the following features:
- over 60 channels including live ESPN
- You can also use your Hulu Live TV credentials to watch ESPN3 on the ESPN app.
- 50 hours of cloud DVR storage (upgradeable)
- stream to two streams at the same time, with an upgrade option for unlimited streams.
- The Hulu on-demand streaming library
- Hulu is available on Android, iOS, Xbox One, 4th Gen Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, and Amazon Fire TV and stick.
If you are curious about all the channels Hulu Live TV offers in your area, including ESPN, you can use this tool on Hulu’s Website: Hulu Live TV Channels by Zip code.
Check out our review of Hulu Live TV for more information.
Another great streaming service for The MAC Championship Game is YouTube TV. They offer ESPN, and other channels for a cost of $64.99 per month and include the following:
- access to ESPN, Local Network Channels, and over 70 other channels
- unlimited cloud DVR storage
- stream on three devices at once
- YouTube TV supports Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. The YouTube TV app has also returned to Roku devices after settling a dispute between the two companies.
- Includes YouTube TV on-demand
Sling TV’s “Orange plan” is the most affordable way to watch ESPN with a price of $35 per month. You can watch Sling TV features include
- access to ESPN and many more top channels
- no contract is required, so you can cancel any time
- Sling TV also offers on-demand when available from a network
- includes 50 hours of cloud DVR storage (upgradeable)
- supports Windows and Mac PCs and laptops, Android and iOS devices, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Nexus player, Xbox One, 4th Generation Apple TV, Chromecast, and more.
Vidgo is a newer streaming service that offers fairly competitive pricing over other live streaming services. Vidgo includes ESPN so that you can watch The MAC Championship Game. New customers can sign up for the Core Plan for $55 per month. (They offer discounted promo pricing for your first 3 months.) A subscription to Vidgo Includes the following:
- Vidgo doesn’t force you into a contract, and you can cancel any time
- Stream on 3 devices simultaneously
- Over 70 channels including ESPN
- Vidgo is supported on available on Android, iOS, Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV. You can also stream the service on up to 3 devices at the same time.
You can watch The MAC Championship Game on ESPN with DIRECTV STREAM as part of their “Entertainment” package for $69.99 per month. All DIRECTV STREAM plans include:
- the ability to watch on 20 devices at the same time
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like ESPN, AMC, HGTV, Discovery, and more
- supported on Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
You can try DIRECTV STREAM by signing up for this online offer.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.