The road to crown this year’s FCS national champion enters the semifinals this weekend. This article will tell you how to watch every game and provide the schedule to watch all FCS championship games even if you don’t have cable.
How To Watch the FCS Tournament This Weekend: Both FCS Semifinal games will air on ESPN2 which you watch with this 1-week free trial to Hulu Live TV
Watching the FCS Quaterfinals
The Semifinal of the FCS Championship will feature one game on Friday, December 17, and one on Saturday, December 18. Both games are on ESPN2 which you can catch through Hulu Live TV with this 1-week free trial.
- Friday, Dec. 17
- North Dakota State vs. James Madison at 9:15 p.m. on ESPN2
- Saturday, Dec. 18
- Montana State vs. South Dakota State at 2 p.m. on ESPN2
FCS Championship Bracket
The Full Playoff Bracket for the FCS Tournament is below. The Quarterfinals and Semifinals air games on ESPN+, ESPN, and ESPN2. The FCS Championship Game will air at noon EST on ESPN2 on Saturday, January 8, 2022. You can reference the following articles for watching ESPN and ESPN2:
Watching The Entire FCS Tournament
To watch all rounds of the FCS Tournament, I recommend using the ESPN app. However, you will need access to ESPN+, ESPN, and ESPN2. Follow the steps below to access ALL FCS Championship games through the ESPN app.
- Pick up a subscription to ESPN+ and Hulu+live TV (free trial.) You can also try fuboTV (free trial) or YouTube TV (Free Trial)
- Download and Open the ESPN app on your mobile or TV device
- Click the Settings Gear in the upper right corner
- Select “Account Information” then “Log Into ESPN Account.” You should receive an activation code.
- Visit https://espn.com/activate on your phone or laptop and type in the code
- Log in with your ESPN+ credentials
- You should then get confirmation that your ESPN+ account is linked and now see an “ESPN+” tab in the ESPN app.
- Now we need to connect your TV provider to make ESPN2 and ESPN3 available in the app. Click the Settings Gear and under “Account Information” select “TV Provider”
- Search and Select your TV Provider. The ESPN app accepts the following streaming services as valid TV Providers for ESPN3: Hulu Live TV, Sling TV, FuboTV, DIRECTV STREAM, and YouTube TV. Cable or satellite TV providers that offer ESPN channels are also accepted.
- You will then be asked to log in to your TV provider with your username and password (your credentials for that service)
- You Now have linked your TV Provider to the ESPN app. All ESPN branded channels available through the TV provider are now available to watch live, including ESPN3.
Since three streaming services carry ESPN and ESPN2 that offer free trials, you can pick up a trial each weekend of the finals and still watch the FCS Tournament for free. You can learn more about the streaming services that carry ESPN2 and ESPN3 below, along with a review of ESPN+.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to join our Facebook Page.