On Thursday, July 29st, the NBA Draft will determine which teams will be the new home of 60 hopeful NBA players. The draft will air live from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn on ESPN, ABC, and steam on ESPN+. The draft begins at 8 pm ET, but the NBA Draft Countdown starts at 7:30 p.m. ET on ESPN. Read on to see how you can watch the 2021 NBA Draft Free if you don’t have cable
- When Is The NBA Draft: Thursday, July 29th at 8 p.m. ET
- Network: ESPN and ABC
- How To Watch The NBA Draft Free: You can watch live using a 1-week free trial to fuboTV or a 1-week free trial to Hulu Live TV. Both carry ESPN and ABC in their channel lineup so you can watch live. Both services support all major streaming platforms like Roku, FireTV, Apple TV, Android, iOS, and more.
Watch The NBA Draft on These Streaming Services
You can stream the NFL draft live using any of the following streaming services. They all carry ESPN and ABC in their channel lineup so you can watch the draft live.
FuboTV is an excellent place to watch the NBA Draft. In addition to ESPN and ABC, over 90 channels are offered in its Pro Plan for $74.99.
Below are features included with the FuboTV “Family” package:
- ESPN, ABC and more are available in fuboTV’s channel lineup
- You can watch on ten screens at the same time
- 1000 hours of cloud DVR storage
- The FuboTV app is available on major platforms, including Apple TV, AndroidTV, Roku, and Amazon FireTV.
Hulu Live TV
Most cord cutters are familiar with Hulu’s On-Demand service. However, they also offer a live TV service that includes ESPN and ABC so you can watch the NBA Draft. The service includes several other channels with plans starting at $69.99/month with no contract.
Hulu’s basic Live TV package includes a cloud DVR along with Hulu’s on-demand streaming library. The service is available on Android, iOS, Xbox One, 4th Gen Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, and Amazon Fire TV and stick.
If you are curious about all the channels Hulu Live TV offers in your area, including ESPN, you can use this tool on Hulu’s Website: Hulu Live TV Channels by Zip code.
Check out our review of Hulu Live TV for more information.
ESPN+ will also be airing the NBA Draft live. ESPN+ doesn’t offer a free trial, but a subscription costs only $5.99 per month. There is no contract, so you can cancel any time you like. In addition to ESPN, Disney also owns Hulu and the Disney+ streaming service. You can get Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ for just $13.99 by signing up here!
Once you subscribe to ESPN+, you can watch the NBA Draft through the ESPN app. The ESPN App supports Roku Players and TVs, Amazon Fire TV devices, Chromecast, Apple TV, Android, iPhone, Samsung TVs, Xbox One, and PS4.
To add ESPN+ to your ESPN app, follow these instructions:
- Subscribe to ESPN+
- Download and Open the ESPN app on your mobile or TV device
- Click the Settings Gear in the upper right corner
- Select “Account Information” then “Log Into ESPN Account.” You should receive an activation code.
- Visit https://espn.com/activate on your phone or laptop and type in the code
- Log in with your ESPN+ credentials
- You should then get confirmation that your ESPN+ account is linked and now see and “ESPN+” tab in the ESPN app.
You can see our review of ESPN+ to learn what else this service has to offer.
You can watch the NBA Draft on ESPN and ABC with their “Entertainment” package for $74.99 per month. Check out our review of DIRECTV STREAM for information on all the channels available through the service.
DIRECTV STREAM Features
All DIRECTV STREAM plans include:
- the ability to watch on 20 devices at the same time
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like ABC, ESPN, AMC, HGTV, Discovery, and more
- supported on Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
You can try DIRECTV STREAM by signing up for this online offer.
Another way to watch the NBA Draft is with YouTube TV. They offer ESPN and ABC, a slew of other channels, and a nice set of features is YouTube TV. The service costs $64.99 per month. Check out my review of YouTube TV for all the details and channels available on the service.
You can check your Zip Code on YouTube TVs Website to see the channels are available in your area.
YouTube TV is available on Roku, Android, iOS (includes AirPlay to Apple TV), and Chromecasts/Chromecast-compatible TVs.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.