The 2021 NCAA women’s DI volleyball tournament is in its regional finals phase, and this article will tell you how you can watch the Regional and National Women’s Volleyball semi-final and final matches even if you don’t have cable.
How To Watch NCAA Women’s Volleyball Tournament
The remaining National Semifinal matches will air on ESPN, with the National Championship matches airing on ESPN2.
Hulu Live TV
Hulu Live TV caries ESPNU, ESPN2, and ESPN in its channel plan for $69.99 per month after a 1-week free trial. If you missed the Regional gams and want to watch you can add ESPN+ for $9.99 per month through your Hulu profile and access ESPN+ through the Hulu app. This will let you watch every NCAA Women’s Volleyball match from now through the finals.
Hulu Live TV provides the following features:
- the ability to watch on 2 devices at the same time
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like ESPN2, ESPN, ABC, TNT, and more
- supported on Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
You can check out our review of Hulu Live TV for more information on this streaming service.
NCAA Womans Volleyball Championship Schedule
The Tables below show the date, times, and where to watch for the rest of the NCAA Women’s Volleyball Regionals and National Championship. You can check out these articles for more details on watching each Network specifically.
|Thursday, Dec 16||Louisville vs Wisconsin||7:00 PM ET||ESPN|
|Thursday, Dec 16||Pittsburgh vs Nebraska||9:30 PM ET||ESPN|
|Saturday, Dec 18||TBD vs TBD||7:30 PM ET||ESPN2|
Other Ways To Watch
Hulu Live TV is the only service that allows you to top bundle ESPN+ providing the entire championship in one app. However, there are a few services that carry ESPN, ESPN2, and ESPNU you can use instead of Hulu Live TV. Al the services in this article (including Hulu Live TV and ESPN+) do not force you into a contract, and you can cancel at any time.
- Sling TV – offers a deal where your first month is $10. Subscribe to the “Orange Package” for ESPN and ESPN2, then add the “Sports Extra” add-on package for ESPNU at $11 per month. See our review of Sling for more details.
- FuboTV – offers a 1-week free trial. ESPN and ESPN2 are available in the basic plan, add the FuboTV Sports Extra package for ESPNU. See our review of fuboTV for more information.
- YouTube TV – offers a 1-week free trial. ESPN, ESPN2, and ESPNU are all in the basic Hulu+Live TV package. See our review of YouTube TV for more details.
- DIRECTV STREAM – DIRECTV STREAM has ESPNU, ESPN, and ESPN2 available in their “Choice” package, priced at $89.99 per month. New customers receive a 5-day free trial. Learn more in our DIRECTV STREAM review.
If you go with any of these services, you will need to subscribe to ESPN+ to watch most of the regional matches. You can watch ESPN+ through the ESPN App on most Smart TVs, mobile, and streaming devices. To add ESPN+ to your ESPN app, follow these instructions:
- Subscribe to ESPN+
- Download and Open the ESPN app on your mobile or TV device. supports Roku Players and TVs, Amazon Fire TV devices, Chromecast, Apple TV, Android, iPhone, Samsung TVs, Xbox, PlayStation and more.
- Click the Settings Gear in the upper right corner
- Select “Account Information” then “Log Into ESPN Account.” You should receive an activation code.
- Visit https://espn.com/activate on your phone or laptop and type in the code
- Log in with your ESPN+ credentials
- You should then get confirmation that your ESPN+ account is linked and now see and “ESPN+” tab in the ESPN app.
- Then, in the ESPN+ Tab, enter “NCAA Volleyball” into your search and all the available matches will be avialble for you to watch.
An ESPN+ subscription costs only $9.99 per month. There is no contract so you can cancel any time you like. However, you can select a yearly subscription for a discounted rate of $69.99 annually. In addition to ESPN, Disney also owns Hulu and the Disney+ streaming service. You can get Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ for just $13.99 by signing up here! For more information on ESPN+, see our ESPN+ review.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.