- When Is The 2021 MLB All-Star Game – Tuesday, July 13, 2021, at 7:00 PM ET on FOX
- Best Way To Watch – 1-week Free Trial to FuboTV. FuboTV will have the Allstar Game on Fox in 4K video resolution live and you can watch free!
Watch The All-Star Game for Free
The All-Star Game airs this Sunday at 7 pm on Fox, and you can stream the All-Star Game live and free with Locast. Locast streams the local Fox network live in over 50% of US households, and it is 100% free. You can even watch Locast using a streaming device. Locast supports Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, and Android TV.
Update: On September 1st, Locast lost a significant battle in court against the major broadcast networks. The Networks argued Locast "must secure the consent of the broadcasters to retransmit the broadcast signals." Locast defense claimed they qualified for a copyright-law exemption available to nonprofits. US District Court for the Southern District of New York found that Locast is not eligible for an exemption because it uses donations from viewers to fund its expansion into new TV markets. In response to the court loss, Locast said it was suspending its TV service on 9/2/2021.
If locast isn’t available in your area, you could use a streaming service that carries Fox. You can stream the live All-Star Game free by using a free trial to any of the streaming services below.
- fuboTV – Offers All-Star Game in 4K with a 1-week free trial
- Hulu Live TV – offers a 7-day free trial to Hulu Live TV
- YouTube TV – offers a 1-week free trial
Watching the All-Star Game is easy. Just use one of the fee trials above to sign up for a free trial account. Then download the streaming service app to your streaming device (Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, etc.). Open the app and log in with the email and password you used to sign up for the free trial, and you can watch the All-Star Game on Fox. These streaming services also work on iOS and Android mobile devices and the web through Chrome and Safari or other modern browsers.
Streaming The All-Star Game
The following streaming services all have Fox and will allow you to stream the All Star Game Live.
FuboTV is a streaming service built for sports. They carry Fox in most TV markets so you can watch The All-Star Game. They will also air the game in 4K resolution. You can get a 1-week free trial to fuboTV and watch The All-Star Game live on FuboTV for free. After the trial on its “Starter PLan” for $64.99/month, but you can cancel within the trial period and not have to pay a dime. The package includes:
- Fox and more are available in fuboTV’s channel lineup
- You can watch on three screens at the same time
- 250 hours of cloud DVR storage
- The FuboTV app is available on major platforms, including AppleTV, AndroidTV, Roku, and Amazon FireTV.
Hulu Live TV
You can stream The All-Star Game live with Hulu Live TV as the service provides your local Fox affiliate in most of the country. You can see all the channels offered in your area by entering your zip code on this Hulu Page. There are no monthly contracts so that you can try their live TV service without fear of a long-term commitment. Previously Hulu was known for its vast on-demand streaming library. Hulu Live TV is one of the best live TV streaming services available. It includes the following features:
- The basic package comes with 50 hours of cloud DVR storage. (Upgrades available)
- Watch on 2 screens at once. (Upgrades available)
- It comes with 6 customizable profiles.
- Includes entire Hulu streaming library
Another streaming service that offers Fox along with a slew of other channels and a nice set of features is YouTube TV. The service costs $64.99 per month and includes:
- access to Fox, Local Network Channels, and over 70 other channels
- unlimited cloud DVR storage
- stream on three devices at once
- Youtube TV supports Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. The YouTube TV app isn’t available on Roku. However, users can use YouTube TV through the YouTube app on Roku devices.
- Includes Youtube TV on-demand
DIRECTV Stream is yet another way you can watch The All-Star Game. Fox is a part of its “Entertainment” package and priced at $69.99 per month. The Entertainment Plan includes:
- watch 20 streams simultaneously per subscription
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like Fox, and more
- supported on AppleTV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
All Star Game Starting Lineups
For the National League, the lineup is:
- Buster Posey, C (Giants)
- Freddie Freeman, 1B (Braves)
- Adam Frazier, 2B (Pirates)
- Nolan Arenado, 3B (Cardinals)
- Fernando Tatis Jr., SS (Padres)
- Ronald Acuña Jr., OF (Braves)
- Nick Castellanos, OF (Reds)
- Jesse Winker, OF (Reds)
For the American League, the lineup is:
- Salvador Perez, C (Royals)
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr., 1B (Blue Jays)
- Marcus Semien, 2B (Blue Jays)
- Rafael Devers, 3B (Red Sox)
- Xander Bogaerts, SS (Red Sox)
- Mike Trout, OF (Angels)*
- Aaron Judge, OF (Yankees)
- Teoscar Hernández, OF (Blue Jays)
- Shohei Ohtani, DH (Angels)
*Trout, who has been out since May 17 due to a right calf strain, is unlikely to play.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to join our Facebook Page.