The 2022 Music City Bowl will see Iowa face Kentucky this Saturday, December 31st, at 12:00 PM EST on ABC. Read on to learn how to watch the game for free!
Watch The Music City Bowl: You can Live Stream Iowa vs. Kentucky in The Music City Bowl on ABC with a subscription to any of the following services. You can watch the Music City Bowl free on services offering a free trial:
- Hulu Live TV – Carries ABC and Hulu Live TV includes Disney+ and ESPN+ with unlimited DVR storage for $69.99/month. (Sign up)
- DIRECTV STREAM – Carries ABC and costs $74.99 per month after a risk-free 5-Day Free Trial.. Their Choice channel plan also provides access to regional sports networks.
- YouTube TV – Provides a free trial when signing up. the Service costs $64.99 per month after the trial
- FuboTV – Carries ABC and has a 1-week free trial. FuboTV costs $74.99 per month after the trial
You can see our full college bowl TV schedule for all the options on watching college football through the bowl season. We provide all the options for watching The Music City Bowl below.
How To Watch Iowa vs. Kentucky
The Music City Bowl will be decided this Saturday on ABC when Iowa faces Kentucky. The following summarizes your options are in our guide to watching ABC without cable and will let you watch The Music City Bowl as it airs live on ABC.
You can watch The Music City Bowl on ABC with DIRECTV STREAM as part of their “Entertainment” channel package. We recommend signing up for DIRECTV STREAM this bowl season as the service provides a way to college bowl games free! While the service costs $74.99 per month, they provide a 5-day free trial. If you enjoy the service, you can continue DIRECTV STREAM month-to-month. They don’t force you into a contract so that you can cancel at any time. All DIRECTV STREAM plans include:
- the ability to watch on 20 devices at the same time
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like ABC, ESPN AMC, HGTV, Discovery, and more
- supported on Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
You can watch by downloading the DIRECTV STREAM app to a supported device. For more information check out our review of DIRECTV STREAM.
Watch The Music City Bowl Live on Hulu
Hulu offers a live TV service that carries ABC in nearly all US TV markets along with cable TV and broadcast networks. Therefore, you can watch The Music City Bowl live as it airs on ABC. To see if live ABC is available in your area, you can use this tool: Hulu Live TV Channels by Zip code.
Hulu + Live TV is supported on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, iOS, Android, and more. You can read more about Hulu in our review of Hulu. There isn’t a month-to-month contract, so you can sign up to test the service without fear of a long-term commitment. You can sign up for Hulu Live TV using this link: Sign up for a Free-Trial to Hulu + Live TV.
How Much: $69.99 per month.
Watch The Music City Bowl on fuboTV
FuboTV recently added ABC in the following major markets:
- Chicago, IL
- Fresno-Visalia, CA
- Houston, TX
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Philadelphia, PA
- Raleigh-Durham, NC (Fayetteville)
- San Francisco-Oakland-San Jose, CA
You can check out a free trial to FuboTV here. Fubo TV supports the following streaming devices:
- Android smartphones
- Android tablets
- Apple TV (4th Generation only)
- Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick
For more information on FuboTV features, please see our Fubo TV review.
How Much: FuboTV costs $74.99.
YouTube TV is another great option for watching The Music City Bowl on ABC live. YouTube TV offers live ABC with its streaming service in all markets in the US. YouTube TV supports Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. The YouTube TV app has also returned to Roku devices after settling a dispute between the two companies.
YouTube TV provides:
- ABC and over 70 other channels
- unlimited cloud DVR storage
- stream on three devices at once
- YouTube TV supports Roku, Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more.
- Includes YouTube TV on-demand
- offers a 1-week free trial.
Check our review of YouTube TV for more details.
How Much: $64.99 per month.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.