The 2022 College Football Outback Bowl is between Arkansas and Penn State this Saturday, January 1st, 2022 at 12:00 pm EST on ESPN2. Read on to learn how to watch the game for free!
Watch The Outback Bowl: You can Live Stream Arkansas vs. Penn State in the Outback Bowl on ESPN2 with a subscription to DIRECTV STREAM (Sign up for a 5-day free trial.
You can see our full college bowl TV schedule for all the options on watching college football through the bowl season. We provide all the options for watching The Outback Bowl below.
How To Watch Arkansas vs. Penn State
You can watch The Outback Bowl on ESPN2 using any of the streaming services below. You can also check out our guide on how to watch ESPN2 without cable.
You can watch The Outback Bowl on ESPN2 with DIRECTV STREAM as part of their “Entertainment” channel package. We recommend signing up for DIRECTV STREAM this bowl season as the service provides a way to college bowl games free! While the service costs $74.99 per month, they provide a 5-day free trial. If you enjoy the service, you can continue DIRECTV STREAM month-to-month. They don’t force you into a contract so that you can cancel at any time. All DIRECTV STREAM plans include:
- the ability to watch on 20 devices at the same time
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like ESPN2, ESPN, HGTV, Discovery, and more
- supported on Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
You can watch by downloading the DIRECTV STREAM app to a supported device or using your DIRECTV STREAM account credentials to link the DIRECTV STREAM within the ESPN App. For more information check out our review of DIRECTV STREAM.
FuboTV is an excellent service to watch The Outback Bowl. Not only do they stream live ESPN2, but there are over 90 channels offered in its Pro Plan for $74.99. FuboTV includes these channels in their Starter channel package, along with allowing you to use your fuboTV login to watch ESPN2 through the ESPN App. Below are some features included with the FuboTV “Starter” package:
- ESPN2 and more are available in fuboTV’s channel lineup
- You can watch on three screens at the same time
- 250 hours of cloud DVR storage
- The FuboTV app is available on major platforms, including Apple TV, AndroidTV, Roku, and Amazon FireTV.
Hulu Live TV
You can watch The Outback Bowl on ESPN2 through Hulu Live TV. The service costs $69.99/month after a 1-week free trial and includes the following features:
- over 60 channels including live ESPN2
- 50 hours of cloud DVR storage (upgradeable)
- stream to two streams at the same time, with an upgrade option for unlimited streams.
- The Hulu on-demand streaming library
- Hulu is available on Android, iOS, Xbox One, 4th Gen Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, and Amazon Fire TV and stick.
If you are curious about all the channels Hulu Live TV offers in your area, including ESPN2, you can use this tool on Hulu’s Website: Hulu Live TV Channels by Zip code.
Check out our review of Hulu Live TV for more information.
Sling TV’s “Orange plan” is the most affordable way to watch ESPN2 with a price of $40 per month. You can watch Sling TV features, include
- access to ESPN2 and many more top channels
- no contract is required, so you can cancel any time
- Sling TV also offers on-demand when available from a network
- includes 50 hours of cloud DVR storage (upgradeable)
- supports Windows PCs and laptops, Android and iOS devices, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Nexus player, Xbox One, 4th Generation Apple TV, Chromecast, and more.
Vidgo is a newer streaming service that offers fairly competitive pricing over other live streaming services. Vidgo includes ESPN2 so that you can watch The Outback Bowl. New customers can sign up for the Core Plan for $59.95 per month after a free trial. A subscription to Vidgo Includes the following:
- Vidgo doesn’t force you into a contract, and you can cancel any time
- Stream on 3 devices simultaneously
- Over 70 channels including ESPN2
- Vidgo is supported on available on Android, iOS, Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV. You can also stream the service on up to 3 devices at the same time.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.