The 2021 College Football Southwestern Athletic Conference Championship is between Prairie View A&M and Jackson State this Saturday, December 4th at 4:00 pm EST on ESPN2. Read on to learn how to watch the game for free!
Watch Prairie View A&M vs. Jackson State: You can Watch The SWAC College Football Championship live on ESPN2 with a subscription to Fubo TV (7-Day Free Trial).
How To Watch Prairie View A&M vs. Jackson State
You can watch The SWAC Championship Game on ESPN2 using any of the streaming services below. You can also check out our guide on how to watch ESPN2 without cable.
FuboTV is an excellent service to watch The SWAC Championship Game. Not only do they stream live ESPN2, but there are over 90 channels offered in its Starter package for $64.99/month (after a 7-day free trial). FuboTV includes these channels in their Starter channel package. Below are some features included with the FuboTV “Starter” package:
- ESPN2 and more are available in fuboTV’s channel lineup
- You can watch on three screens at the same time
- 250 hours of cloud DVR storage
- The FuboTV app is available on major platforms, including AppleTV, AndroidTV, Roku, and Amazon FireTV.
Hulu Live TV
You can watch The SWAC Championship Game on ESPN2 through Hulu Live TV. The service costs $69.99/month after a 1-week free trial and includes the following features:
- over 60 channels including live ESPN2
- 50 hours of cloud DVR storage (upgradeable)
- stream to two streams at the same time, with an upgrade option for unlimited streams.
- The Hulu on-demand streaming library
- Hulu is available on Android, iOS, Xbox One, 4th Gen Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, and Amazon Fire TV and stick.
If you are curious about all the channels Hulu Live TV offers in your area, including ESPN2, you can use this tool on Hulu’s Website: Hulu Live TV Channels by Zipcode.
Check out our review of Hulu Live TV for more information.
Another great streaming service for The SWAC Championship Game is YouTube TV. They offer ESPN2, and other channels for a cost of $64.99 per month and include the following:
- access to ESPN2, Local Network Channels, and over 70 other channels
- unlimited cloud DVR storage
- stream on three devices at once
- Youtube TV supports Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. The YouTube TV app has also returned to Roku devices after settling a dispute between the two companies.
- Includes Youtube TV on-demand
Sling TV’s “Orange plan” is the most affordable way to watch ESPN2 with a price of $35 per month. You can watch Sling TV features include
- access to ESPN2 and many more top channels
- no contract is required, so you can cancel any time
- Sling TV also offers on-demand when available from a network
- includes 50 hours of cloud DVR storage (upgradeable)
- supports Windows and SWAC PCs and laptops, Android and iOS devices, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Nexus player, Xbox One, 4th Generation Apple TV, Chromecast, and more.
Vidgo is a newer streaming service that offers fairly competitive pricing over other live streaming services. Vidgo includes ESPN2 so that you can watch The SWAC Championship Game. New customers can sign up for the Core Plan for $55 per month. (They offer discounted promo pricing for your first 3 months.) A subscription to Vidgo Includes the following:
- Vidgo doesn’t force you into a contract, and you can cancel any time
- Stream on 3 devices simultaneously
- Over 70 channels including ESPN2
- Vidgo is supported on available on Android, iOS, Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV. You can also stream the service on up to 3 devices at the same time.
You can watch The SWAC Championship Game on ESPN2 with DIRECTV STREAM as part of their “Entertainment” package for $69.99 per month. All DIRECTV STREAM plans include:
- the ability to watch on 20 devices at the same time
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like ESPN2, AMC, HGTV, Discovery, and more
- supported on AppleTV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
You can try DIRECTV STREAM by signing up for this online offer. There is no contract, and DIRECTV STREAM provides a full refund if you cancel within 14 days.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to join our Facebook Page.