The United States Women’s National Team (USWNT) has won 4 gold medals in 6 Olympic appearances since Women’s Soccer started in 1996. In this guide, I’ll explain how you can watch every USWNT game at this year’s Olympics, even if you don’t have cable. I won’t spoil any results of matches as I also explain how to watch replays of games you missed live.
Summary of How To Watch USWNT Olympic Soccer: Pick up a 1-week free trial to FuboTV or a 7-day free trial to Hulu Live TV to watch Olympic US Women’s Soccer. The Semi-Finals are on August 2, and the medal matches on August 5). If you want to watch a replay of the US Women vs. Netherlands match, scroll down to the Watching Replays Section in this article.
How To Watch USWNT Live at the Olympics
The USWNT advanced to the knockout stage as expected. You can watch their most recent game (USWNT vs. Netherlands) using the instructions below in the “Watching Replays of The Matches” section. The TV channels you will need to watch are NBCSN, NBC, and USA Network. Use a 1-week free trial to FuboTV to watch the USWNT matches on TV or through the NBC Sports app. You can also use a 7-day free trial to Hulu Live TV. Below are the remaining matches you can watch live.
- Mon, Aug 2 – Semifinal Game will air on USA, time to be determined
- Thu, Aug 5 – The Gold Medal Game will air on NBC, while the Bronze match will air on USA
Watching Replays of The Matches
You can watch every US Women’s Soccer match, including their most recent game ( USWNT vs. Netherlands,) with the NBC Sports App using your fuboTV or Hulu Live TV credentials and watch the replays there. The steps to use the NBC Sports App are below:
- Use a Free Trial to a Service that carries NBC, USA, and NBCSN. Those are:
- Go to the channel store or app store on your device. On Roku, it’s called the “Channel Store.” But you can download the NBC Sports app on AppleTV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more.
- Search for the NBC Sports app
- Add the NBC Sports app to your device and then open it.
- Go to “Browse” on the menu to the left of the screen. Under “All Networks,” navigate to “NBCSN” and press the OK button on your remote.
- Using a computer or mobile web browser, you go to https://www.nbcsports.com/activate.
- You will then be asked for a TV provider and a username/password. If you subscribe to fuboTV, select “fuboTV,” then enter your login and password for Hulu.
- Once you sign in, your TV screen will refresh after a minute or so. You should now have access to USWNT matches that aired on NBC, USA, and NBCSN through the app. Just got to “Browse”, then “Soccer,” and scroll down to the “Replays” section. You should have access to all past matches.
Streaming Services You Can Use to Watch USWNT Matches
The streaming services described below carry USA, NBC, and NBCSN so you can watch every USWNT match. If you are interested in a specific channel, you can also check out the following guides:
Below is a summary of each live TV streaming service offering all three of those channels.
FuboTV is an excellent service to watch USWNT matches as it carries NBCSN, USA Network, and NBC in its Starter package along with over 80 other channels for $64.99/month (after a 7-day free trial). The FuboTV app is available on major platforms, including AppleTV, AndroidTV, Roku, and Amazon FireTV. FuboTV’s standard plan includes the following:
- over 100 live channels found on cable including NBCSN, NBC, and USA
- live local NBC, FOX, and CBS in many markets
- a cloud DVR with 30 hours of storage
- watch on two screens at the same time
You can watch every USWNT match on Hulu Live TV. The service carries NBCSN, NBC, and USA along with many other channels. Hulu is most known for its vast on-demand streaming library. However, you can also subscribe to Hulu’s Live TV service for $64.99 a month. That price includes Hulu on-demand, making it one of the best live TV streaming services available. The service includes the following features:
- The basic package comes with 50 hours of cloud DVR storage. (Upgrades available)
- Watch on two screens at once. (Upgrades available)
- Comes with six customizable profiles
- Includes entire Hulu streaming library
Hulu supports Roku, Amazon Fire TV, iOS, Android, and more. Check out our full review of Hulu Live TV for more details.
You can watch USWNT matches on DIRECTV Stream. The service provides NBCSN, NBC, and USA Network in its “Entertainment” channel plan for $69.99 per month. While the service doesn’t offer a free trial, they do provide a full refund if you cancel within 14 days. AT&T provides the following features in all it’s channel plans:
- watch 20 streams simultaneously per subscription
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like NBCSN, NBC, USA, and more
- supported on AppleTV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
YouTubeTV also offers NBCSN, NBC, USA, and more with limitless storage space for recording your shows. Your library of recorded shows can be streamed anywhere. The base package costs $64.99 a month.
A subscription to YouTube TV provides:
- access to NBCSN, NBC, USA, and over 70 other channels
- unlimited cloud DVR storage
- stream on three devices at once
- Youtube TV supports Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. The YouTube TV app isn’t available on Roku. However, users can use YouTube TV through the YouTube app on Roku devices.
- Includes Youtube TV on-demand
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to join our Facebook Page.