The Concacaf World Cup Qualifiers continue Thursday, January 27, 2022, as the US Men’s National Soccer Team (USMNT) plays El Salvador. Team USA is currently in second place 1 point behind Canada. There is still a long way to go as the tournament doesn’t wrap up until March of next year. At which time, the top 3 teams will advance to play in the 2022 World Cup in Qatar. I’ll keep this article up to date on where you can watch each USMNT World Cup Qualifier this season.
- Date: Tuesday, January 27, 2022
- Time: TBD
- Where To Watch USA Vs. El Salvador: You can live stream The US Men’s National Soccer (USMNT) team as they take on Honduras live with a 7-day free trial to Paramount+, no cable subscription required
- Venue: TBD
How To Watch USA Vs El Salvador Qualifier
I will update when more information is available.
USMNT World Cup Qualifier Schedule
Below is the US Men’s National Team qualifier schedule leading up to the 2022 World Cup in Qatar.
|Thu, Sep 2, 21||10 pm||at El Salvador||0-0 tie|
|Sun, Sep 5, 21||8 pm||Canada||1-1 tie|
|Wed, Sep 8, 21||10 pm||at Honduras||4-1 win|
|Thu, Oct 7, 21||7:30 pm||Jamaica||2-0 win|
|Sun, Oct 10, 21||6 pm||at Panama||0-1 loss|
|Wed, Oct 13, 21||7 pm||Costa Rica||2-1 win|
|Fri, Nov 12, 21||9 pm||Mexico||2-0 win|
|Tue, Nov 16, 21||5 pm||at Jamaica||1-1 tie|
|Thu, Jan 27, 22||TBD||El Salvador|
|Sun, Jan 30, 22||TBD||at Canada|
|Wed, Feb 2, 22||TBD||Honduras|
|Thu, Mar 24, 22||TBD||at Mexico|
|Sun, Mar 27, 22||TBD||Panama|
|Wed, Mar 30, 22||TBD||at Costa Rica|
|5. Costa Rica||9||2||3||3||6||7||-1|
|7. El Salvador||6||1||4||3||4||10||-6|
Concacaf Standings Tiebreakers
Tiebreakers in the Concacaf World Cup Qualifier standings will be resolved with respect to the following:
- Goal Differential – The team will the best goal diferential after all 14 Games
- Goals – The team will the most goals after all 14 Games
- Head-to-Head Pts – The team with the most points in matches involving the two tied teams
- Head-to-Head Goal Differential – The team with the best goal differntial in matches involving the two tied teams
- Head-to-Head Goals – The team with the most goals in matches involving the two tied teams
- Head-to-Head Away Game Goals – The team with the most goals in matches involving the two tied teams when the team was the visiting team
- Fair Play – The team with the least carded foul points wins the tiebreaker. Foul poins are assigned as follows:
- one point for each yellow card
- three points for each secondary yellow that leads to a red card
- four points for a straight red card
- five points for a yellow card and straight red card
- Coin Flip – If the two teams are still tied after each above step then the winner of a coinfip decide which team takes the higher spot in the standings
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to join our Facebook Page.