The popular Hallmark series When Calls the Heart airs every Sunday at 8:00 p.m. ET. Read on for more on where to watch When Calls the Heart, even if you don’t have cable.
How to Watch When Calls the Heart
The good news is you don’t need an expensive cable TV package to watch Hallmark Channel’s series like When Calls the Heart. You can watch the new film for just $6.99 per month after a 7-day free trial on Frndly TV.
Cheapest Way To Watch When Calls the Heart
Frndly TV is the most affordable way to watch Hallmark Channel’s Holiday movies. The live TV streaming service provides Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies and Mysteries, and other channels like Game Show Network, QVC, and The Weather Channel. A subscription to Frndly TV starts at $6.99 per month. However, I find their $8.99 per month “Classic Plan” is the best value as it includes the following:
- Over 20 of Channels Live TV & On-Demand
- HD Video Quality
- Watch on 2 Screens at a Time
- Unlimited DVR recordings. You can keep recordings for 3 Months
- Supported on Apple TV, Roku, Roku TVs, Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, Chromecast, Android and iOS mobile devices, and most major web browsers
Other Ways To Stream When Calls the Heart
We cover all these streaming services in the articles How To Stream Hallmark Channel and How To Watch Hallmark Movies & Mysteries without Cable. However, in brief, here are some alternatives to Frndly TV that carry both of these channels in their channel lineup. They are:
- Philo: Philo’s Live TV Channels include The Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries in their lineup for $25. You can check out their service through this 1-week free trial. Learn more in our review of Philo.
- Vidgo: This streaming service includes Hallmark Channel in its Core package and over 60 different channels. New customers can sign up for the Core Plan for $59.95 per month. See our review of Vidgo for more details.
- Sling TV: Both channels are part of their “Lifestyles Extra” add-on package for an additional $6 per month on top of Sling TV’s $35 per month base package price. See our Sling TV review for details. You can sign up here.
- FuboTV: fuboTV costs $69.99 after a 1-week free trial and provides Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries. See our review of fuboTV for details.
- DIRECTV STREAM: Both channels are a part of the DIRECTV STREAM “Entertainment” package for $69.99 per month. The streaming service provides a 5-day free trial. See our review of DIRECTV STREAM for more details.
- YouTube TV: YouTube TV costs $64.99 after a 1-week free trial and provides Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries. See our review of YouTube TV for details.
- Hallmark Movies Now: It is about a week delay before new episodes appear, but When Calls the Heart is available on-demand through Hallmark Movies Now (Sign Up). This service provides on-demand access to some Hallmark Shows and some Movies. However, be aware that you won’t have access to a lot of newer Hallmark Channel shows through this service. See our review of Hallmark Movies Now for more details on this streaming service.
About When Calls The Heart
Currently in its 9th season, When Calls the Heart (based on a popular series by Janette Oke, set in the Canadian West) follows a young teacher from high society who is assigned a classroom in the rough, small mining town of Coal Valley. From the grudging constable who resents her to the friendly widow who takes her in, Elizabeth struggles to find her place in the new town, seeing firsthand the day-to-day challenges of the dangerous work and financial struggles of mining life. Read on for more on how to watch When Calls the Heart without cable.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.