Why The Heck Did I Buy This House premieres on Wednesday, March 30, at 9:00 p.m. ET on HGTV. Why The Heck Did I Buy This House follows San Antonio-based designer and renovator Kim Wolfe as she helps rescue homeowners facing buyer’s remorse by reinventing their lackluster spaces into exciting and liveable new homes. This article will show you how to watch Why The Heck Did I Buy This House even if you don’t have cable.
- When Does Why The Heck Did I Buy This House Begin: Why The Heck Did I Buy This House premieres on Wednesday, March 30, at 9:00 p.m. ET
- Network: Why The Heck Did I Buy This House airs on HGTV.
- Best Way to Watch New Episodes of Why The Heck Did I Buy This House: Philo carries HGTV and is the cheapest way to watch Why The Heck Did I Buy This House (1-week free trial).
Ways to Watch Why The Heck Did I Buy This House
Why The Heck Did I Buy This House is available live and on-demand if you have a TV provider that carries HGTV in their channel lineup. However, you don’t need cable to watch. The following streaming services will have let you watch Why The Heck Did I Buy This House: Philo, Hulu Live TV, Sling TV, DIRECTV STREAM, YouTube TV, and Fubo TV.
Your most affordable option is Philo. For just $25 per month, Philo gives you live access to HGTV so you can watch the latest season of Why The Heck Did I Buy This House along with episodes that the network makes available on-demand. Currently, every season of Why The Heck Did I Buy This House is available on Philo. Philo also allows you to record shows and watch them up to a month later with their cloud DVR.
Philo is supported on Mac and PC on a web browser, Apple iPhone and iPad (running iOS 9 or newer), Android phones, and tablets (running 5.0 or later). They also support Fire TV, Apple TV, and Roku. If you want to watch the Why The Heck Did I Buy This House now, take advantage of their free trial. For more information, see our full review of Philo.
Hulu Live TV
Hulu Live TV carries HGTV, so you can watch Why The Heck Did I Buy This House. Previously Hulu was known for its vast on-demand streaming library. However, they also offer Hulu Live TV service, including live HGTV and most top channels typically found on cable. Hulu Live TV starts at $69.99 after signing up and includes the following features:
- Discovery and 60+ other channels, including local network channels.
- The price includes a subscription to ESPN+ and Disney+
- Unlimited cloud DVR storage. (Recordings save for 9 months)
- Watch on two screens at once. (Upgrades available)
- It comes with 6 customizable profiles
- Includes entire Hulu streaming library
- It supports iOS, Android, Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, an more.
Not only will you be able to watch Why The Heck Did I Buy This House live, but you can record episodes and watch on-demand. With Hulu Live TV, you can watch Why The Heck Did I Buy This House on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Amazon Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, Chromecast, and more. See our review of Hulu for more information.
FuboTV is a streaming service that provides access to quite a few channels. You get channels like HGTV, so you can watch the latest season of Why The Heck Did I Buy This House, along with episodes that the network makes available on-demand.
FuboTV is an excellent place to go for sports, but it offers many other more general channels, including fuboTV. Over 90 channels are provided in its standard package for $69.99.
Here are some of fuboTV’s features:
- HGTV, MTV, and more are available in fuboTV’s channel lineup
- You can watch it on three screens at the same time
- 250 hours of cloud DVR storage
- The FuboTV app is available on major platforms, including Roku, Chromecast, Fire TV, Apple TV, and more.
Sling TV’s Blue package provides HGTV and over 40 other channels for $35/month.
Sling TV provides a live stream of HGTV so you can watch Why The Heck Did I Buy This House, but it also has older episodes available on-demand. A cloud DVR is included to record shows for later.
Sling TV is available on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, and more, so it’s not a problem to enjoy HGTV on a TV, tablet, computer, or other smart devices. More channels are available on Sling TV than what I’ve discussed here. To find out more about what Sling TV has to offer and more information about Sling TV device compatibility, check out this detailed review of Sling TV.
YouTube TV also offers HGTV so you can watch this season of Why The Heck Did I Buy This House, along with episodes that the network makes available on-demand.
YouTube TV provides:
- access to HGTV, Local Network Channels, and over 70 other channels
- unlimited cloud DVR storage
- stream on three devices at once
- YouTube TV supports Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. The YouTube TV app has also returned to Roku devices after settling a dispute between the two companies.
- Includes YouTube TV on-demand
- offers a 1-week free trial.
DIRECTV STREAM is another way you can watch Why The Heck Did I Buy This House. Channel packages with HGTV start at $69.99 per month. A subscription to DIRECTV STREAM includes the following:
- watch 20 streams simultaneously per subscription
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like HGTV and more
- supported on Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.