WWE’s WrestleMania 37 will be broadcast over 2 nights for Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida. It will be in front of a live crowd for the first time in over a year, and in another first will not be available to stream through WWE Network. Instead, you will need a subscription to NBC’s streaming service, Peacock. Read on to learn more on how to watch Wrestlemania 37.
- When Is WrestleMania 37: April 10th and 11th. Both nights begin at 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT.
- How To Watch WrestleMania: Exclusively streams on NBC’s Peacock Premium Plan (Sign Up Here)
A subscription to Peacock will also let you stream NXT TakeOver: Stand & Deliver on April 7th and 8th. Furthermore, after night 2 of Wrestlemania, Peacock will stream Steve Austin’s Broken Skull Sessions with AEW’s Chris Jericho.
Watching WrestleMania on Peacock
Peacock has a free tier and two paid premium tiers (one with commercials and one without.) To watch WrestleMania 37, you will need a subscription to Peacock Premium, which normally costs $4.99 per month. However, Peacock is currently running a promotion to give you 4 months of Peacock Premium for just $10 (50% off at $2.50 per month.) Since WWE Network no longer streams in the U.S, all WWE Pay Per View events will stream on Peacock. This 4-month promotion will provide access to all of the following WWE Pay per views without paying anything in addition to the $2.50 per month Peacock subscription for 4 months:
- NXT TakeOver: Stand & Deliver on April 7th and 8th
- WrestleMania 37 on April 9th and 10th
- Money in the Bank on May 16th
- Backlash on June 20th
Watching WrestleMania 37 on Your TV
You can stream WrestleMania on your TV or mobile device. The streaming service supports Roku, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple T.V. 4K and Apple T.V. HD, Xbox One S and Xbox One X, Playstation 4, Android devices, Android TV, Chromecast, and Chromecast built-in, Xfinity Flex 4K. While Peacock isn’t supported on Amazon Fire TV or Fire Sticks, there is a workaround to use Peacock on Fire TV Stick. Follow these steps to install Peacock on your device:
- Subscribe to a Peacock using this Link.
- “Search” your devices app store or channel store for “Peacock”
- Select the streaming service and press “OK.”, “Install” or “Download” depending on your device
- Peacock is now installed on your Roku. Open Peacock, and log in with the credentials you used to subscribe to the service. Search for “WrestleMania” and watch.
It’s that easy, you should now be all set to watch WrestleMania and other WWE PPV events on Peacock.
WrestleMania 37 Card
We’ve broken out the card for each night of WrestleMania below.
Night 1 match card
- WWE Championship match: Bobby Lashley (champion) vs. Drew McIntyre.
- Seth Rollins vs. Cesaro.
- Steel Cage match: Braun Strowman vs. Shane McMahon.
- Bad Bunny and Damian Priest vs. The Miz and John Morrison.
- SmackDown Women’s Championship match: Sasha Banks (champion) vs. Bianca Belair.
- Raw Tag Team Championship match: The New Day (champion) vs. AJ Styles and Omos.
- Tag Team Turmoil match: Lana and Naomi vs. Dana Brooke and Mandy Rose vs. The Riott Squad vs. Natalya and Tamina.
Night 2 match card
- Universal Championship match: Roman Reigns (champion) vs. Edge vs. Daniel Bryan.
- The Fiend vs. Randy Orton.
- Raw Women’s Tag Team Championship match: Asuka (champion) vs. Rhea Ripley.
- Intercontinental Championship match: Big E (champion) vs. Apollo Crews.
- United States Championship match: Riddle (champion) vs. Sheamus.
- Sami Zayn (with Logan Paul) vs. Kevin Owens.
- Women’s Tag Team Championship Match: Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler (champion) vs. winners of Night 1 tag team turmoil match.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to join our Facebook Page.
Right now, you can try the streaming service Discovery+ at no cost for up to a year by switching to Fios Internet.
With over 60 live channels including HGTV, AMC, Paramount Channel and more for just $20 per month, Philo TV is one of the best TV provider deals you 'll find online. Try a Free Trial to Philo Now! No credit card required!
Disney+ is offering an amazing deal combining Hulu, ESPN+, and Disney+ for just $13.99 per month! For more on the new Disney streaming service, check out our ultimate guide to Disney+