It looks like the 2020 NFL Season is happening despite the pandemic. If you’re an Arizona Cardinals fan without cable TV, you can still watch every Cardinals game online. This guide will cover how to watch every Cardinals game online where you live inside the Cardinals TV market or not.
Watch The Cardinals Online (Live Inside TV Market)
As you can see by the 2020 Cardinals Schedule at the end of this article, the Cardinals will play on a combination of NBC, CBS, Fox, and ESPN. There are a few streaming services that will give you all those channels. Hulu’s live streaming service provides live streaming ESPN along with NBC, CBS, and Fox in most markets in the country.
Use this link to see which channels are available in your zip code: Hulu Live TV Channels by Zipcode
Hulu live TV is available on Android, iOS, Xbox One, 4th Gen Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, and Amazon Fire TV and stick. There is no contract when you sign up so you can cancel any time you like.
I suggest taking a look at Hulu first because they have ESPN and cover local CBS, Fox, and NBC in many TV markets. However, if you are looking for other options for these networks, I suggest trying one of the following live streaming services:
Watch The Cardinals Online (Live Outside TV Market)
If you live outside the Cardinals TV market, the solution above will only provide access to nationally televised games (Thursday Night, Sunday Night, and Monday Night Football.)
NFL Game Pass International will allow you to watch every single game from every single team this season. The catch, however, is if you live inside the U.S, the games are aired several hours after they concluded. But, there is a way around this problem.
For information on other teams, please see our article How To Watch The NFL without Cable.
Cardinals 2020 TV Schedule
All times Eastern
- Sept. 13: at San Francisco 49ers, 4:25 p.m., Fox
- Sept. 20: vs. Washington Football Team, 4:05 p.m., Fox
- Sept. 27: vs. Detroit Lions, 4:25 p.m., Fox
- Oct. 4: at Carolina Panthers, 1 p.m., Fox
- Oct. 11: at New York Jets, 1 p.m., Fox
- Oct. 19: at Dallas Cowboys, 8:15 p.m., ESPN
- Oct. 25: vs. Seattle Seahawks, 1:05 p.m., Fox
- Nov. 8: vs. Miami Dolphins, 4:25 p.m., CBS
- Nov. 15: vs. Buffalo Bills, 4:05 p.m., CBS
- Nov. 19: at Seattle Seahawks, 8:20 p.m., Fox/NFL Network/Amazon
- Nov. 29: at New England Patriots, 1 p.m., Fox.
- Dec. 6: vs. Los Angeles Rams, 4:05 p.m., Fox
- Dec. 13: at New York Giants 1 p.m., Fox
- Dec. 20: vs. Philadelphia Eagles, 4:05 p.m., Fox
- Dec. 26 or 27: vs. San Francisco 49ers, TBD
- Jan. 3: at Los Angeles Rams, 4:25 p.m., Fox
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to join our Facebook Page.
With over 60 live channels including HGTV, AMC, Paramount Channel and more for just $20 per month, Philo TV is one of the best TV provider deals you 'll find online. Try a Free Trial to Philo Now! No credit card required!
Disney+ is offering an amazing deal combining Hulu, ESPN+, and Disney+ for just $13.99 per month! For more on the new Disney streaming service, check out our ultimate guide to Disney+