Dancing with the Devil is a four-part documentary exploring Demi Lovato’s life before and after her near-fatal 2018 drug overdose. Director Michael D. Ratner was granted unprecedented access to the superstar’s life, looking at the trauma that led up to her overdose and the strength she gained through recovery. This documentary isn’t merely another celebrity biography but an intimate look at one’s addiction and healing process.
Watch Dancing with the Devil Free
The first two episodes of Dancing with the Devil premiers Tuesday, March 23 on YouTube, with a new episode being released the two following Tuesdays (March 30th and April 6th). Episodes will release at 3 PM eastern time (noon Pacific Time). You can watch the episode below in the link.
Watch Demi Lovato: Dancing With The Devil on TV
You can Watch Demi Lovato: Dancing With The Devil on your TV using the YouTube app on your streaming device or smart TV. Just follow the steps below:
- Start the YouTube App on your streaming device or Smart TV (Not YouTube TV)
- Navigate to the search icon on the left side of the screen
- Type in “Demi Lovato Dancing With The Devil” into the search bar
- You should see the “YouTube Original” of the documentary in the results.
- The trailer will show prior to the release time of the episode. Otherwise, the episode will begin playing.
The YouTube App is supported on Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, Android, iOS and most other smart TVs and streaming devices.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For the latest news tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to follow our Google News Feed, like our Facebook Page and Follow Us on Twitter.