You can watch Disney Plus (Disney+) on streaming devices like Roku, smart TVs, web browsers, mobile devices, and game consoles. Here are all the devices Disney+ supports:
- Roku (See below for Versions)
- Roku TVs
- Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick (All Versions)
- iPhone, iPad, iPod touch (iOS/iPad OS 11.0 and later)
- Apple TV (4th gen or later and Apple V 4K running tvOS 11.0 and later)
- Chromecast (See below for Versions)
- Android phones and TV devices (Android OS version 5.0 Lollipop or later)
- Playstation 4
- Xbox One
- Sony Smart TVs (Android based)
Once you sign up for Disney+, download the app to one of the services above and start watching. The service costs only $6.99 per month. However, Disney+ also has year-long subscriptions at a discounted price of $69.99. Be sure to try the Disney+ 1-week free trial. There is no contract commitment unless you chose the annual plan.
Watch Disney+ on Roku
Disney secured deals with Roku early and is supported on all Roku streaming devices made after October 2012. That includes the following:
- Roku LT
- Roku 1
- Roku 2
- Roku 3
- Roku 4
- Roku Express
- Roku Express+
- 4K Roku Premiere
- 4K Roku Premiere+
- 4K Roku Ultra
- 4K Roku Ultra LT
- Roku Streaming Stick
- 4K Roku Streaming Stick+
- Roku TV
- 4K Roku Smart Speaker
Disney+ on Chromecast
Disney+ is supported on the following Chromecast devices:
- Google Chromecast devices
- Devices running Google Android
- The Google Chrome web browser streaming from disneyplus.com
- TVs with Chromecast built-in (firmware 1.36 or higher).
- Devices running Apple iOS and using the Google Home app
For more on Disney Plus cost, deals, shows, and more, check out our full review of Disney+.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It's designed as a guide to our most important articles to help you ditch pay TV.
For tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to join our Facebook Page.
Disney is offering an amazing deal combining Hulu, ESPN+, and Disney+ for just $12.99 per month! For more on the new Disney streaming service, check out our ultimate guide to Disney+
Verizon Fios now lets you combine Internet with Youtube TV and get up to a $100 prepaid Visa!
Disclosure: Grounded Reason is supported by a small commission for purchases made through some product links on this website. We do not accept compensation from companies attempting to sway our review of products.