Life and work partners Davina Thomasula and Kristin Leitheuser, along with Kristin’s dad Don Leitheuser, help their clients find and renovate affordable houses in New York’s Hudson Valley area and turn them into something amazing. Davina’s design instincts combine with Kristin’s knack for building and Don’s master carpentry skills to transform neglected small-town houses into something beautiful.
Small Town Potential airs on HGTV, but you don’t need cable to watch. This article explains how to watch Small Town Potential every week without an expensive cable TV subscription.
- Best Way to Watch Small Town Potential:
- Max (Formerly HBO Max) now lets you watch new episodes of shows as soon as they are released on HGTV. Watch every episode of Small Town Potential and also get HBO, Time Warner movies, and much more for only $9.99/month.
- Philo also carries HGTV and offers a 1-week free trial, so you can watch Small Town Potential and try it before you buy it.
Read on for more information about the many ways you can stream episodes of Small Town Potential.
Ways to Watch Small Town Potential
Small Town Potential is available to watch when it airs and on-demand if you have a TV provider that carries HGTV in their channel lineup. However, you don’t need cable to watch. The following streaming services will have HGTV in their lineups, so you watch Small Town Potential: Philo, Hulu Live TV, Sling TV, DIRECTV STREAM, YouTube TV, and Fubo TV.
Max now streams HGTV shows as soon as they air so you can watch new episodes of Small Town Potential on Max (Formerly HBO Max), which costs $15.99 per month for their ad-free plan and $9.99 per month per month for their ad-supported service (meaning a few commercials with every episode). You can sign up here. Max is supported on Android, iOS, Apple TV, Chromecast, Playstation, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and more. You can check out my review of Max for more details on this streaming service.
Max doesn’t only air HBO content but content from WarnerMedia and other sources. Content on Max includes:
- Watch every episode of your favorite shows on HGTV, the Food Network, TLC, ID, Magnolia, and Discovery, including new episodes when they air.
- All of HBO
- An exclusive collection of new Max Originals
- Select favorites from the WarnerMedia brands Warner Bros., New Line Cinema, DC, CNN, the Turner library, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more
- A selection of acquired series and movies (South Park being a notable example)
Your most affordable option is Philo. For just $25 per month, Philo gives you live access to HGTV so you can watch the latest season of Small Town Potential along with episodes that the network makes available on-demand. Currently, every season of Small Town Potential is available on Philo. Philo also allows you to record shows and watch them up to a month later with their cloud DVR.
Philo is supported on Mac and PC on a web browser, Apple iPhone and iPad (running iOS 9 or newer), Android phones, and tablets (running 5.0 or later). They also support Fire TV, Apple TV, and Roku. If you want to watch the Small Town Potential now, take advantage of their free trial. For more information, see our full review of Philo.
Hulu Live TV
Hulu Live TV carries HGTV, so you can watch Small Town Potential. Previously Hulu was known for its vast on-demand streaming library. However, they also offer Hulu Live TV service, including live HGTV and most top channels typically found on cable. Hulu Live TV starts at $69.99 after signing up and includes the following features:
- Discovery and 60+ other channels, including local network channels.
- The price includes a subscription to ESPN+ and Disney+
- Unlimited cloud DVR storage. (Recordings save for 9 months)
- Watch on 2 screens at once. (Upgrades available)
- Hulu comes with 6 customizable profiles
- Includes entire Hulu streaming library
- Hulu supports iOS, Android, Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, and more.
Not only will you be able to watch Small Town Potential live, but you can record episodes and watch on-demand. With Hulu Live TV, you can watch Small Town Potential on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Amazon Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, Chromecast, and more. See our review of Hulu for more information.
FuboTV is a streaming service that provides access to quite a few channels. You get channels like HGTV, so you can watch the latest season of Small Town Potential along with episodes that the network makes available on-demand.
FuboTV is an excellent place to go for sports, but it offers many other more general channels as well, including fuboTV. Over 90 channels are offered in its Pro Plan for $74.99.
Here are some of fuboTV’s features:
- HGTV, MTV, and more are available in fuboTV’s channel lineup
- You can watch it on three screens at the same time
- 250 hours of cloud DVR storage
- The FuboTV app is available on major platforms, including Roku, Chromecast, Fire TV, Apple TV, and more.
Sling TV’s Blue package provides HGTV and over 40 other channels for $40/month.
Sling TV provides a live stream of HGTV so you can watch Small Town Potential, but it also has older episodes available on-demand. A cloud DVR is included to record shows for later.
Sling TV is available on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, and more, so it’s not a problem to enjoy HGTV on a TV, tablet, computer, or other smart devices. More channels are available on Sling TV than what I’ve discussed here. To find out more about what Sling TV has to offer and more information about Sling TV device compatibility, check out this detailed review of Sling TV.
YouTube TV also offers HGTV, so you can watch this season of Small Town Potential, along with episodes that the network makes available on-demand.
YouTube TV provides:
- access to HGTV, Local Network Channels, and over 70 other channels
- unlimited cloud DVR storage
- stream on three devices at once
- YouTube TV supports Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. The YouTube TV app has also returned to Roku devices after settling a dispute between the two companies.
- Includes YouTube TV on-demand
- offers a 1-week free trial.
DIRECTV STREAM is another way you can watch Small Town Potential. Channel packages with HGTV start at $74.99 per month. A subscription to DIRECTV STREAM includes the following:
- watch 20 streams simultaneously per subscription
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like HGTV and more
- supported on Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
Episodes of Small Town Potential are available through the Discover+ premium streaming service once they air on HGTV. Discovery+ includes original content you will only find on Discovery+ in addition to on-demand shows from several networks, including Discovery Channel, HGTV, TLC, History Channel, Lifetime, and more. Discovery+ costs $4.99 per month for an ad-supported plan and $6.99 per month for an ad-free experience. Both Plans offer a 7-day free trial. For more information on this service, see our review of Discovery+.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.