The 2022 Arizona Bowl is between Wyoming and Ohio this Friday, December 30th, at 4:30 PM EST (2:30 PM MST )on Barstool Sports. Read on to learn how to watch the game for free! The Barstool Arizona Bowl is available through the Barstool app for mobile devices, as well as Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, and Android TV, and through Barstool.TV. While you can watch the game online Barstool.TV., You can also watch for free on your streaming device through the Sling TV app and the Barstool Sports app.
To Watch The Arizona Bowl On Sling For Free
BArstool TV is available for free when you download the Sling TV app. You do not need a subscription to Sling to watch. Just follow these instructions:
- Download and install the Sling App to your streaming device
- Open the app and arrow down to “Skip, Watch Free Content
- Tap the left arrow to go to the menu and select “Guide”
- Arrow up to the “A-Z” heading to put the channels in alphabetical order
- Navigate down to “Barstool Sports” and start watching Barstool TV for free.
Watch The Arizona Bowl on The Barstool Sports App
Barstool TV is available free through the Barstool Sports app and is supported on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Android TV, iOS, and Android mobile devices.
To watch Barstool Sports on your device, follow these instructions.
- On your Device Menu, navigate to “Search” and press “OK” on your remote
- Enter “Barstool” in the search bar
- Select the Barstool app and press “OK.”
- Select “Add Channel” and press “OK” on your remote. If the channel is already installed, “Go To Channel” will be an option.
- The App is now installed on your Roku. Open the app, and log in with the credentials you used to subscribe to the service. Barstool Sports will be a channel available through the apps live TV guide.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.