Do you have a Disney, Star Wars, or Marvel fan you need to get a gift for this holiday? You can get them a year-long Gift Subscription to Disney’s new streaming service Disney+! To gift someone a year of Disney+ simply follow these steps:
- Go to the Disney+ Gift Subscription Page and click “Buy Now.”
- Enter Your Name and info and click “Save and Continue.”
- Enter the name and email of the recipient of the 1-year subscription to Disney+. You can even enter the date you want them to receive the gift subscription. Then click “Save and Continue.”
- Then enter your payment information and click “Save and Continue.” to complete the purchase.
They will then receive an email on the date you specified with instructions on redeeming their year-long subscription to Disney+. Be aware the gift subscription can only be used for new subscribers to Disney+
Disney+ is the newly launched streaming service from Disney, providing original shows, movies, and classic animation from Pixar, Marvel, Lucasfilm, and National Geographic.
Disney+ includes the following:
- The Disney Movie Vault
- Pixar Movie and shorts
- Star Wars movies and TV shows
- Original high production TV shows like The Mandalorian.
- 30 seasons of The Simpsons
- Over 5,000 episodes of Disney Channel shows (Includes Disney Jr, Disney XD, etc.)
- A ton of Muppets Content
See our review of Disney+ for more details on the service
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to join our Facebook Page.