The BBC Studies comedy thriller Am I Being Unreasonable? is a genre-bending series created by and starring the award-winning pair of Daisy May Cooper (This Country) and Selin Hizli (Mum). Nic (Cooper) is stuck in a depressing marriage and grieving a secret loss. Her only joy is her young son Ollie (Lenny Rush), until she finds kindred soul Jen (Selin Hizli), whose presence brings laughter into her life, but also might just bubble up her darkest secret. The cast also includes Jessica Hynes, Dustin Demri-Burns, Amanda Wilkin, David Fynn, Juliet Cowan, Ruben Catt, and Karla Crome. Read on for more on how to watch Am I Being Unreasonable?
- When Does Am I Being Unreasonable? Premiere: Am I Being Unreasonable? premieres on Tuesday, April 11.
- How Many Episodes: Am I Being Unreasonable? will have 6 episodes.
- Where to Watch Am I Being Unreasonable?: Am I Being Unreasonable? is available on Hulu (free trial).
How To Watch Am I Being Unreasonable?
Am I Being Unreasonable? will be available on FX on Hulu beginning on Sunday, March 26.
For new subscribers, Hulu offers a free trial month and then has several different monthly plans to choose from, including:
- $7.99/month with limited commercials
- $17.99/month commercial free
- $76.99/month commercial-free + live TV of up to 50 channels, as well as on-demand feature
However, the free trial is no longer available on the Live TV option.
Hulu can be watched through Hulu.com online and apps for Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, Amazon Fire, Xbox, and mobile devices.
Interested in more information? Check out our recent review of Hulu, which does a deep dive into all the aspects of Hulu’s subscription options and the many add-on channels to increase usage.