Don’t have cable? This article will explain how you can stream the next Flames game and every Calgary Flames game this season, no matter where you live.
Where to Watch Today's Flames Game
Below are the upcoming Flames games and how you can stream them live based on where you live.
Calgary Flames vs. Los Angeles Kings
Game Time: The Flames take on the Kings on Tue, March 28, 2023, at 9:00 PM EDT. There are three possible ways to stream the game depending on your TV market
If you live in the Flames TV market: The game is on Sportsnet (Canada), which you can stream through the following:
- Sportsnet Now
If you live in the Kings TV market: The game is on Bally Sports West, which you can stream through the following:
- DIRECTV STREAM Choice Plan - Try a (5-day Free Trial).
- fuboTV - provides 1-week free trial when signing up, and you can cancel at any time.
Watch from all other US TV markets: If you live outside both teams regions, you can stream the game live on ESPN+. ESPN+ streams every game this season as long as the game isn't airing on a national or regional sports network in your market. You can (sign up online) and watch nearly every out-of-market game.
Upcoming Calgary Flames TV Schedule
|Date and Time (ET)||Opponent||Local Channel||National Channel|
|Tuesday, Mar. 28 @ 9:00 PM||vs. Los Angeles Kings||Sportsnet (Canada)||ESPN+|
|Friday, Mar. 31 @ 10:00 PM||at Vancouver Canucks||Sportsnet (Canada)||ESPN+|
|Sunday, Apr. 2 @ 8:00 PM||vs. Anaheim Ducks||Sportsnet (Canada)||ESPN+|
|Tuesday, Apr. 4 @ 9:00 PM||vs. Chicago Blackhawks||Sportsnet (Canada)||ESPN+|
|Wednesday, Apr. 5 @ 7:30 PM||at Winnipeg Jets||Sportsnet (Canada)||ESPN+|
|Saturday, Apr. 8 @ 10:00 PM||at Vancouver Canucks||Sportsnet (Canada)||ESPN+|
|Monday, Apr. 10 @ 9:30 PM||vs. Nashville Predators||Sportsnet (Canada)||ESPN+|
|Wednesday, Apr. 12 @ 10:00 PM||vs. San Jose Sharks||Sportsnet (Canada)||TNT|
Read on for more details on these services, possible alternatives, and how you can not only watch the next game but every Flames game this season!
Watch Every Flames Game This Season
- Calgary Flames TV Market: Alberta, Saskatchewan, Nunavut and the Northwest Territories
- Best Solution when inside their TV Market: Watch on Sportsnet Now
- Best Solution when living in the US: Watch nearly all Flames games on ESPN+ (sign up online). The Flames may have a few nationally televised games on TNT, NHL Network, and ESPN which won’t be on ESPN+. Read on to learn how to watch those nationally televised games.
What Channel Are The Flames On
Where you can watch the Calgary Flames depends on whether or not you live inside the Calgary Flames TV market (Alberta, Saskatchewan, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories). If you live inside that market, you can watch Flames games on Sportsnet Now. However, if you live in the US, you will need ESPN, ESPN+, and TNT. Let’s take a look at your options based on where you live.
Watching Flames Games In Market
If you live in the Flames TV market, you can watch the Flames on Sportsnet Now. Sportsnet is the exclusive broadcaster of the Calgary Flames in Canada, a subscription to Sportsnet NOW lets you watch all 82 Flames (43 regional + 39 national) games* live and blackouts free. You can up for as long as you want and cancel whenever you’d like.
Sportsnet NOW is available to stream on desktop or laptop through your web browser, as well as on iOS / Android smartphones and tablets, Chromecast, Android TV, Amazon Fire, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and 4th generation Apple TVs, all through the Sportsnet app.
Watching Flames Games In The US
To watch Flames games if you live in the US, you will need ESPN+. ESPN+ will show every Flames game that isn’t exclusively airing nationally on ESPN, NHL Netwok, or TNT.
ESPN+ is how you watch most out-of-market NHL games in the 2022-2023 season. Not only will ESPN+ show a ton of nationally televised games, but the service will also provide a live stream to over 1000+ NHL games outside your local market, including the Calgary Flames.
You watch ESPN+ through the ESPN App. To add ESPN+ to your ESPN app, follow these instructions:
- Subscribe to ESPN+
- Download and Open the ESPN app on your mobile or TV device. supports Roku Players and TVs, Amazon Fire TV devices, Chromecast, Apple TV, Android, iPhone, Samsung TVs, Xbox, PlayStation and more.
- Click the Settings Gear in the upper right corner
- Select “Account Information” then “Log Into ESPN Account.” You should receive an activation code.
- Visit https://espn.com/activate on your phone or laptop and type in the code
- Log in with your ESPN+ credentials
- You should then get confirmation that your ESPN+ account is linked and now see and “ESPN+” tab in the ESPN app.
An ESPN+ subscription costs only $9.99 per month. There is no contract so you can cancel any time you like. However, you can select a yearly subscription for a discounted rate of $69.99 annually. In addition to ESPN, Disney also owns Hulu and the Disney+ streaming service. You can get Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ for just $13.99 by signing up here! For more information on ESPN+, see our ESPN+ review.
To see if any nationally televised Flames games are exclusive to ESPN, NHL Network, or TNT, see our guide on How To Watch The NHL. TNT, NHL Network and ESPN are available on the following TV streaming service:
- Sling Orange – see Sling TV review or sign up
- DIRECTV STREAM – see DIRECTV STREAM review or sign up
You can also check the following for more information on watching these channels.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For the latest news tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to follow our Google News Feed, like our Facebook Page and Follow Us on Twitter.