Don’t have cable? This article will explain how you can stream the next Nuggets game and every Denver Nuggets game this season, no matter where you live.
How to Watch The Next Denver Nuggets Game
Below are the upcoming Denver Nuggets games and how you can stream them live based on where you live. This information refreshes after each game, but may not indicate if a game is delayed or postponed. Schedule data is from the NBA website, while information on how to watch each game is from my research and analysis.
Nuggets vs. Warriors on 2/25/24
Tip Off: Sunday, February 25, 2024 at 7:00 PM EST
If You Live in The Denver Nuggets TV Market: This game airs on Altitude. You can watch through the following methods or services.
- DIRECTV STREAM (Choice Plan) - Try a 5-day free trial
Other TV Markets: This game is airing nationally on ESPN, which you can watch on any of the services listed below.
- DIRECTV STREAM (Entertainment Plan) - Try a 5-day free trial
- fuboTV - Try a 7-day free trial
- Hulu Live TV - You can Sign up on their website
- Vidgo - Go to Vidgos Website
- Sling (Orange Plan) - Go to Sling TVs Website
- Youtube TV - You can Sign up on their website
Next 10 Nuggets Games
Upcoming Nuggets games are in the table below. If the "Nuggets RSN" shows a blackout that game, then fans in the Nuggets TV market must watch on the National Network. If the game is showing on the Nuggets RSN, then the game is under blackout on "NBA League Pass" in the Nuggets TV Market. Click the link to the opponents page for the best way to watch the game if you live in the opponent's TV market.
|US National Network
|Golden State Warriors
|NBA League Pass
|Los Angeles Lakers
|NBA League Pass
|NBA League Pass
|San Antonio Spurs
|NBA League Pass
Watch Every Nuggets Game This Season
- Denver Nuggets TV Market: throughout Colorado
- Best Solution when inside their TV Market: Watch on Altitude through the DIRECTV STREAM streaming service (sign up online). DIRECTV STREAM also carries ABC, TNT, and ESPN for nationally broadcast Nuggets games.
- Best Solution when living Outside the Nuggets TV Market: Watch nearly all Nuggets games on
- NBA League Pass (sign up online). The Nuggets have a few nationally televised games on ESPN, ABC, TNT or NBA TV which won’t be on NBA League Pass. Read on to learn how to watch those nationally televised games.
What Channel Are The Nuggets On
Where you can watch the Denver Nuggets depends on whether or not you live inside the Denver Nuggets TV market (throughout Colorado). If you live inside that market, you can watch Nuggets games on Altitude using a streaming service that carries the network. However, if you live outside that market, you will need a subscription to NBA League Pass, and a streaming service that carries ESPN, ABC, TNT, and NBA TV. Let’s take a look at your options based on where you live.
Watching Nuggets Games In Market
If you live in the Nuggets TV market, you can watch the Nuggets on Altitude, the Nuggets regional sports network. The Nuggets have national broadcasts on TNT, ABC, and ESPN this season, but DIRECTV STREAM carries those networks and Altitude if you live in the Nuggets TV market.
DIRECTV STREAM is a live streaming service that carries Altitude for those living in their broadcast region. However, you must subscribe to their “Choice” package for $108.99 per month. You can sign up online. They don’t force you into a contract, and you can cancel at any time. DIRECTV STREAM also carries ESPN, NBA TV, ABC, and TNT, which are all the networks that air nationally televised NBA games.
The service also includes a cloud DVR service and allows you to simultaneously stream to an unlimited number of devices in the home, and up to 3 outside the home. DIRECTV STREAM is supported on Apple TV, Chromecast, Fire TV, iOS, Android, Roku, and more. See our review of DIRECTV STREAM for more details on this streaming service.
Watching Nuggets Games Outside of Their TV Market
If you live outside the Nuggets market, then most games will be available with a subscription to NBA League Pass. The exception is Nuggets games nationally broadcast on ESPN and TNT. To watch those games, you need a streaming service that carries those channels; like DIRECTV STREAM, Hulu Live TV, or YouTube TV. I cover these services below.
NBA League Pass
To watch most Nuggets games if you live outside the Denver market, you will need NBA League Pass. NBA League Pass will show every Nuggets game except the ones exclusively airing nationally on TNT, ABC, and ESPN. NBA League Pass also provides access to NBA TV, so you are covered when they broadcast the occasional Nuggets game.
NBA League Pass provides three ways to subscribe:
- Team Pass – Watch live, out-of-market games for the Denver Nuggets for $13.99 per month or $89.99 per year.
- League Pass – Watch live, out-of-market games for the Denver Nuggets and every other team for $14.99 per month or $99.99 per year.
- Premium League Pass – Watch live, out-of-market games for every team for $22.99 per month or $149.99 per year. (commercial-free)
Keep in mind that there are blackout rules in effect. Games won’t be aired live if:
- They are being broadcast on ESPN, ABC, or TNT. (NBA TV is included with a subscription to NBA League pass.
- They are being broadcast where you live on the regional sports network’s broadcast area that owns the rights to air NBA games in your area. You will need a streaming service that carries your regional sports network like DIRECTV STREAM (sign up), to watch those games.
The Nuggets Game on TNT, ESPN, and ABC
DIRECTV STREAM, Hulu Live TV, and YouTube TV carry ESPN, TNT, and ABC so you can watch the nationally broadcast Nuggets games. Note that NBA TV is included with a subscription to NBA League Pass. So, just one of those services in addition to a subscription to NBA League Pass will provide live access to every Nuggets game if you live outside their TV market.
DIRECTV STREAM includes TNT, ESPN, and ABC and costs $79.99 per month. NBA TV is available on an upgraded plan. You can take advantage of their 5-day free trial. and they don’t force you into a contract, so you can cancel at any time. The service also includes a cloud DVR service and allows you to simultaneously stream to an unlimited number of devices in the home, and up to 3 outside the home. DIRECTV STREAM is supported on Apple TV, Chromecast, Fire TV, iOS, Android, Roku, and more. See our review of DIRECTV STREAM for more details on this streaming service.
YouTube TV also provides ESPN, ABC, and TNT in their base package for $72.99 per month. The live streaming service also includes a DVR and supports Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. Like the other services, YouTube TV offers a free trial, cloud DVR, local broadcast channels, and many other features. Please read our review of YouTube TV for more details on their service.
Hulu Live TV costs $76.99 per month. After you sign up, the service provides ESPN, TNT, and ABC so you can watch nationally televised NBA games. You pay month to month with no contract and can cancel at any time. The service supports iOS, Android, Fire TV, Chromecast, Apple TV, Roku, and more. The base price includes a cloud DVR and the ability to stream on two devices at once, but the option to upgrade to unlimited streams. Hulu Live TV includes Hulu streaming library. (see our review of Hulu Live TV)