Don’t have cable? This article will explain how you can stream the next Raptors game and every Toronto Raptors game this season, no matter where you live.
Watch Every Raptors Game This Season
- Toronto Raptors TV Market: Canada
- Best Solution when inside the Raptors TV Market: If you live in Canada, Sportsnet Now will air 41 Raptors Games. The remaining games will stream through TNS Direct.
- Best Solution when living Outside the Raptors TV Market: Watch nearly all Raptors games on NBA League Pass (sign up online). The Raptors have a few nationally televised games on ESPN, ABC, TNT or NBA TV which won’t be on NBA League Pass. Read on to learn how to watch those nationally televised games.
What Channel Are The Raptors On
Where you can watch the Toronto Raptors depends on whether or not you live inside the Toronto Raptors TV market (Ontario, west of Belleville). If you live inside that market, you can watch Raptors games on Sportsnet Now and TNS Direct. However, if you live in the US, you will need another solution. Let’s take a look at your options based on where you live.
Watching Raptors Games In Market
If you live in the Raptors TV market, Sportsnet Now will air 41 Raptors games. The remaining games will stream through TNS Direct. All games are live and blackouts free. You can up for as long as you want and cancel whenever you’d like.
Sportsnet NOW is available to stream on desktop or laptop through your web browser, as well as on iOS / Android smartphones and tablets, Chromecast, Android TV, Amazon Fire, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and 4th generation Apple TVs, all through the Sportsnet app. TNS Direct supports iOS and Android tablets and smartphones, Samsung SmartTV, Xbox One, and Apple TV
Watching Raptors Games Outside of Their TV Market
To watch Raptors games if you live outside the Toronto market, you will need NBA League Pass. NBA League Pass will show every Raptors game that isn’t exclusively airing nationally on ESPN, ABC, TNT, or NBA TV.
If you are interested in watching NBA Games that aren’t nationally televised, your best option is the NBA League Pass. NBA League Pass will let you watch every Non-nationally televised NBA game this season. The service offers three ways to subscribe:
- Team Pass – Watch live, out-of-market games for the Toronto Raptors for $17.99 per month or $119 per year.
- League Pass – Watch live, out-of-market games for the Toronto Raptors and every other team for $28.99 per month or $199 per year.
- Premium League Pass – Watch live, out-of-market games for every team for $39.99 per month or $249 per year. (commercial-free)
Keep in mind that there are blackout rules in effect. Games won’t be aired live if:
- They are being broadcast on ESPN, ABC, TNT or NBA TV
- They are being broadcast where you live the regional sports network’s broadcast area that owns the rights to air NBA games in your area. You will need a streaming service that carries your regional sports network like DIRECTV STREAM (sign up) to watch those games.
To see any nationally televised Raptors games you will need access to all or some of the following channels: ESPN, ABC, TNT, and NBA TV. See our NBA National TV Schedule to see the Raptors games airing nationally. ESPN, ABC, TNT, and NBA TV, are available on the following TV streaming service:
- Sling Orange – see Sling TV review or sign up
- YouTube TV – see YouTube TV review or sign up
- DIRECTV STREAM – see DIRECTV STREAM review or sign up
You can also check the following for more information on watching these channels.
- How To Watch ESPN without Cable
- How To Watch TNT without Cable
- How To Watch NBA TV Without Cable
- How To Watch ABC Without Cable
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.