The 2021-2022 NHL Season is here, and you don’t need cable to watch Vancouver Canucks games. However, with NHL TV rights being so confusing, it’s difficult to know where to watch your Vancouver Canucks. This article will explain how to watch every Vancouver Canucks game this season, no matter where you live.
- Vancouver Canucks TV Market: British Columbia and the Yukon
- Best Solution when inside their TV Market: Watch on Sportsnet Now
- Best Solution when living in the US: Watch nearly all Canucks games on ESPN+ (sign up online). The Canucks may have a few nationally televised games on TNT, NHL Network, and ESPN which won’t be on ESPN+. Read on to learn how to watch those nationally televised games.
What Channel Are The Canucks On
Where you can watch the Vancouver Canucks depends on whether or not you live inside the Vancouver Canucks TV market (British Columbia and the Yukon). If you live inside that market, you can watch Canucks games on Sportsnet Now. However, if you live in the US, you will need ESPN, NHL Network, ESPN+, and TNT. Let’s take a look at your options based on where you live.
Watching Canucks Games In Market
If you live in the Canucks TV market, you can watch the Canucks on Sportsnet Now. Sportsnet is the exclusive broadcaster of the Vancouver Canucks in Canada, a subscription to Sportsnet NOW lets you watch all 82 Canucks (48 regional + 34 national) games live and blackouts free. You can up for as long as you want and cancel whenever you’d like.
Sportsnet NOW is available to stream on desktop or laptop through your web browser, as well as on iOS / Android smartphones and tablets, Chromecast, Android TV, Amazon Fire, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and 4th generation Apple TVs, all through the Sportsnet app.
Watching Canucks Games In The US
To watch Canucks games if you live in the US, you will need ESPN+. ESPN+ will show every Canucks game that isn’t exclusively airing nationally on ESPN or TNT.
NHL.TV is moving its games to ESPN+ for the 2021-2022 NHL season. Not only will ESPN+ show a ton of nationally televised games, but the service will also provide a live stream to over 1000+ NHL games outside your local market, including the Vancouver Canucks.
You watch ESPN+ through the ESPN App. To add ESPN+ to your ESPN app, follow these instructions:
- Subscribe to ESPN+
- Download and Open the ESPN app on your mobile or TV device. supports Roku Players and TVs, Amazon Fire TV devices, Chromecast, Apple TV, Android, iPhone, Samsung TVs, Xbox, PlayStation and more.
- Click the Settings Gear in the upper right corner
- Select “Account Information” then “Log Into ESPN Account.” You should receive an activation code.
- Visit https://espn.com/activate on your phone or laptop and type in the code
- Log in with your ESPN+ credentials
- You should then get confirmation that your ESPN+ account is linked and now see and “ESPN+” tab in the ESPN app.
An ESPN+ subscription costs only $6.99 per month. There is no contract so you can cancel any time you like. However, you can select a yearly subscription for a discounted rate of $69.99 annually. In addition to ESPN, Disney also owns Hulu and the Disney+ streaming service. You can get Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ for just $13.99 by signing up here! For more information on ESPN+, see our ESPN+ review.
To see if any nationally televised Canucks games are exclusive to ESPN, NHL Network, or TNT, see our NHL National TV Schedule. TNT, NHL Network, and ESPN are available on the following TV streaming service:
You can also check the following for more information on watching these channels.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to join our Facebook Page.