Don’t have cable? This article will explain how you can stream the next Jets game and every Winnipeg Jets game this season, no matter where you live.
Watch Every Jets Game This Season
- Winnipeg Jets TV Market: Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Nunavut, the Northwest Territories, and parts of Northwestern Ontario, including Kenora, Dryden, and Thunder Bay
- Best Solution when inside their TV Market: All Games games will stream through TNS Direct.
- Best Solution when living in the US: Watch nearly all Jets games on ESPN+ (sign up online). The Jets may have a few nationally televised games on TNT, NHL Network, and ESPN which won’t be on ESPN+. Read on to learn how to watch those nationally televised games.
What Channel Are The Jets On
Where you can watch the Winnipeg Jets depends on whether or not you live inside the Winnipeg Jets TV market (Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Nunavut, the Northwest Territories, and parts of Northwestern Ontario, including Kenora, Dryden, and Thunder Bay). If you live inside that market, TNS Direct. However, if you live in the US, you will need ESPN, ESPN+, and TNT. Let’s take a look at your options based on where you live.
Watching Jets Games In Market
If you live in the Jets TV market, TNS Direct will stream every Jets game live and blackouts free. You can up for as long as you want and cancel whenever you’d like.TNS Direct supports iOS and Android tablets and smartphones, Samsung SmartTV, Xbox One, and Apple TV
Watching Jets Games In The US
To watch Jets games if you live in the US, you will need ESPN+. ESPN+ will show every Jets game that isn’t exclusively airing nationally on ESPN or TNT.
NHL.TV is moving its games to ESPN+ for the 2021-2022 NHL season. Not only will ESPN+ show a ton of nationally televised games, but the service will also provide a live stream to over 1000+ NHL games outside your local market, including the Winnipeg Jets.
You watch ESPN+ through the ESPN App. To add ESPN+ to your ESPN app, follow these instructions:
- Subscribe to ESPN+
- Download and Open the ESPN app on your mobile or TV device. supports Roku Players and TVs, Amazon Fire TV devices, Chromecast, Apple TV, Android, iPhone, Samsung TVs, Xbox, PlayStation and more.
- Click the Settings Gear in the upper right corner
- Select “Account Information” then “Log Into ESPN Account.” You should receive an activation code.
- Visit https://espn.com/activate on your phone or laptop and type in the code
- Log in with your ESPN+ credentials
- You should then get confirmation that your ESPN+ account is linked and now see and “ESPN+” tab in the ESPN app.
An ESPN+ subscription costs only $6.99 per month. There is no contract so you can cancel any time you like. However, you can select a yearly subscription for a discounted rate of $69.99 annually. In addition to ESPN, Disney also owns Hulu and the Disney+ streaming service. You can get Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ for just $13.99 by signing up here! For more information on ESPN+, see our ESPN+ review.
To see if any nationally televised Jets games are exclusive to ESPN or TNT, see our guide on How To Watch The NHL. TNT and ESPN are available on the following TV streaming service:
- Sling Orange – see Sling TV review or sign up
- Hulu Live TV – see Hulu Live TV review or sign up
- YouTube TV – see YouTube TV review or sign up
- DIRECTV STREAM – see DIRECTV STREAM review or sign up
You can also check the following for more information on watching these channels.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.