The 2022-2023 CONCACAF Nations League begins on June 2nd. There will be 6 match days before playing the final next June. Due to the 2022 Fifa World Cup, match days will take place in June 2022 and March 2023, with the knockout rounds and final taking place in June 2023. All but 2 matches this season will stream live on Paramount+, with one match on ESPN+ and the other on FS1. This guide will cover how you can watch upcoming matches and every match throughout the 2022-2023 CONCACAF Nations League.
How To Stream The CONCACAF Nations League
To watch the CONCACAF Nations League, you will need Paramount+ to watch all but 2 Nations League matches. I cover how to watch all of those matches in the sections below.
Paramount+ live streams almost every match live throughout the 2022 CONCACAF Nations League. You can try Paramount+ with a 7-day free trial, so there is no risk. After the trial, the service costs $4.99 per month with ads and $9.99 per month to watch without ads. There isn’t a long-term contract, and you can cancel at any time. Paramount+ is available on Roku Players, Apple TV, Xbox, Chromecast, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, and Fire TV Stick. See our review of Paramount+ for more information on this streaming service. You can watch online at the Paramount+ website or by downloading the Paramount+ app to your streaming device.
Matches Not on Paramount+
The Two following CONCACAF Nations League nations will not be on Paramount+:
- The United States vs. Grenada match on Friday, June 10th will stream on ESPN+ through the ESPN app. To watch the match, follow the instructions below:
- Subscribe to ESPN+
- Download and Open the ESPN app on your mobile or TV device
- Click the Settings Gear in the upper right corner
- Select “Account Information” then “Log Into ESPN Account.” You should receive an activation code.
- Visit https://espn.com/activate on your phone or laptop and type in the code
- Log in with your ESPN+ credentials.
- You should then get confirmation that your ESPN+ account is linked and now see and “ESPN+” tab in the ESPN app. (See how to watch ESPN+ for more details)
- The El Salvador vs. the United States match on Tuesday, June 14th will be on FS1, which you can stream on Sling TV, DIRECTV STREAM, Hulu Live TV, YouTube TV, FuboTV, or Vidgo. To watch the match on FS1, just grab a subscription to one of the services that carry FS1, and download their app to a streaming device like Roku, Fire TV, iOS, Android, or other supported smart device. DIRECTV STREAM, FuboTV, and YouTube TV all offer free trials and no contract, so you can subscribe, watch the match and cancel the subscription without paying for your first month. (see how to watch FS1 for more details)
CONCACAF Nations League Streaming Schedule
|Tue, Jun 7||Grenada vs. El Salvador||7 p.m. ET||Paramount+|
|Tue, Jun 7||Jamaica vs. Suriname||9 p.m. ET||Paramount+|
|Thu, Jun 9||Panama vs. Martinique||8 p.m. ET||Paramount+|
|Thu, Jun 9||Canada vs. Curaçao||10:30 p.m. ET||Paramount+|
|Fri, Jun 10||United States vs. Grenada||10 p.m. ET||ESPN+|
|Sat, Jun 11||Mexico vs. Suriname||10 p.m. ET||Paramount+|
|Sun, Jun 12||Martinique vs. Panama||6 p.m. ET||Paramount+|
|Mon, Jun 13||Honduras vs. Canada||10 p.m. ET||Paramount+|
|Tue, Jun 14||Jamaica vs. Mexico||8 p.m. ET||Paramount+|
|Tue, Jun 14||El Salvador vs. United States||10 p.m. ET||FS1|
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.