The CW sci-fi drama DC’s Stargirl returns to The CW with a new episode tonight at 8 PM ET. The series follows high schooler Courtney Whitmore (Brec Bassinger) aka Stargirl, who becomes the leader of an unlikely crew of young heroes. The team inherits the legacy of the Justice Society of America, the first DC superhero team, and takes on legendary DC comics adversaries. The series co-stars Luke Wilson as her stepfather Pag Dugan, as well as Anjelika Washington, Trae Romano, Amy Smart, Yvette Monreal, Cameron Gellman, and Meg DeLacy. This article will let you know how you can watch this season and past seasons of DC’s Stargirl.
- When New Episodes of DC’s Stargirl Air: DC’s Stargirl airs Wednesdays at 8 p.m.
- TV Network: DC’s Stargirl airs on The CW.
- Best Way to Stream Live: DIRECTV STREAM provides The CW, so you can watch new episodes of DC’s Stargirl when they air, and it has a 5-day free trial. YouTube TV(Free Trial) also carries The CW.
- Current Season On-Demand: The latest episodes of the current season are available through the CW app 1 day after they make their TV debut. For information on using the CW app see “How To Use The CW App“
- Past Seasons: Seasons 1 and 2 of DC’s Stargirl are available to stream on HBO Max.
Watch DC’s Stargirl Without Cable
Stream DC’s Stargirl Free
Watch DC’s Stargirl on These Streaming Services
Watch DC’s Stargirl on DIRECTV STREAM
DIRECTV STREAM offers The CW live in many markets. Through its “Entertainment” package for $69.99 a month, The CW is available along with a ton of cable TV and other broadcast networks. DIRECTV STREAM offers The CW in many TV markets in the US. Check this online offer to make sure The CW is offered in your area. For more information, check out our review of DIRECTV STREAM.
How Much: $69.99 per month through its “Entertainment” package.
Watch DC’s Stargirl on Hulu
Hulu offers live The CW in nearly all US markets along with cable TV and broadcast networks. Therefore, you can watch DC’s Stargirl every week as it airs on The CW. To see if The CW is available live in your area, you can use this tool: Hulu Live TV Channels by Zip code.
Hulu + Live TV is supported on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, iOS, Android, and more. You can read more about Hulu in our review of Hulu. There isn’t a month-to-month contract, so you can sign up to test the service without fear of a long-term commitment. You can sign up for Hulu Live TV using this link.
Watch DC’s Stargirl on YouTube TV
Watch DC’s Stargirl on fuboTV
How To Watch DC’s Stargirl On-Demand and Past Seasons
New episodes of DC’s Stargirl will be available on-demand on HBO Max after they air on The CW. HBO Max also carries seasons 1 and 2, if you need to catch up.
To stream episodes of DC’s Stargirl, you first have to subscribe to HBO Max with plans starting at $9.99 per month. There is no contract, so you can pay monthly and cancel at any time. Based on the streaming device you are using, you will use the following app to watch DC’s Stargirl on HBO.
Watch DC’s Stargirl using the HBO Max app if you are using any of the following devices:
- Android phones and tablets
- Android TV (including most Sony Android TVs, 2016 models and later)
- Apple TV (4th generation and later)
- Computers (PC and Mac browsers)
- Apple iOS devices: iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- PlayStation 4
- Samsung TV (2016 models and later)
- Xbox One
- Chromecast (Through Android or iOS device)
Read our review of HBO Max for more information on the streaming service.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.