Who would have known that a modest government office building could play host to one of the most inspiring shows of the 2010s? To this day, I can’t see a sign advertising our local parks department without getting a warm, fuzzy feeling thanks to the show “Parks and Recreation.” Now is a great time to watch the show, whether you are brand new to Leslie Knope and her co-workers/friends or are right now eating waffles in your “I met Li’l Sebastian at the Pawnee Harvest Festival” t-shirt.
- Where To Watch Parks And Rec: Peacock Streamng Service
- Seasons 1 – 2: Free on Peacock
- Seasons 3 – 7: On Peacock Premium (Starts at $4.99 per month)
How to Watch Parks and Rec
All seven seasons of Parks and Rec are available to stream on the NBC streaming service, Peacock. The service has a free plan and a premium plan for $4.99 per month. Both show ads, but the premium plan has more content. In this case, Season 1 and season 2 of Parks and Rec are available to watch on Peacock’s free plan. Seasons 3 through season 7 are only available to Peacock Premium subscribers.
Both the free and $4.99 premium plans are ad-supported, meaning you will have to watch commercials. If you want to watch ad-free, you need to subscribe to the “Premium Plus” plan, eliminating the ads for a cost of $9.99 per month. You can sign up for any of these plans here.
You can stream Parks and Rec with Peacock on your TV or mobile device. The streaming service supports Roku, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple T.V. 4K and Apple T.V. HD, Xbox One S and Xbox One X, Playstation 4, Android devices, Android TV, Chromecast, and Chromecast built-in, Xfinity Flex 4K and Amazon Fire TV or Fire Sticks. Follow these steps to install Peacock on your device:
- Subscribe to a Peacock using this Link.
- “Search” your devices app store or channel store for “Peacock”
- Select the streaming service and press “OK.”, “Install” or “Download” depending on your device
- Once Peacock is installed on your device, open Peacock, and log in with the credentials you used to subscribe to the service. Search for “Parks and Rec and watch.
See our review of Peacock for more details about this NBC-owned streaming service.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to join our Facebook Page.