Greatest Geek Year Ever: 1982 is a special four-part series documenting the movies that made 1982 memorable. Deemed possibly the “greatest year in cinema ever,” 1982 saw the release of E.T., Stark Trek II, Tron, Fast Times at Ridgemont High, The Dark Crystal, and Blade Runner, among numerous other iconic films in pop culture. The most notable feature, however, was just how many of that year’s blockbusters were science fiction, fantasy, or otherwise centered on what would have been “geek” genres. Film experts, professionals, actors, directors, and fans weigh in on the movies that made 1982 pinnacle in our collective pop culture consciousness. Read on for more about how to watch Greatest Geek Year Ever: 1982 when it airs.
- When New Episodes of Greatest Geek Year Ever: 1982 Air: Greatest Geek Year Ever: 1982 airs Saturdays at 8:00 p.m. ET for four weeks.
- TV Network: Greatest Geek Year Ever: 1982 airs on The CW
- Best Way to Stream Live: DIRECTV STREAM provides The CW, so you can watch new episodes of Greatest Geek Year Ever: 1982 when they air, and it has a 5-day free trial. YouTube TV(Free Trial) also carries The CW.
- Current Season On-Demand: The latest episodes of the current season are available through the CW app 1 day after they make their TV debut. For information on using the CW app see “How To Use The CW App“
Watch Current Season of Greatest Geek Year Ever: 1982 Without Cable
Greatest Geek Year Ever: 1982 will air Saturdays at 8:00 p.m. ET on The CW. Suppose you don’t have cable TV or can’t watch The CW using a TV antenna. Hulu Live TV and YouTube TV offer local CW stations in nearly all U.S. markets. They both offer a free trial and will let you watch new episodes of Greatest Geek Year Ever: 1982 as they air. All the ways you can stream Greatest Geek Year Ever: 1982 are listed below. All free trials auto-renew when they expire, but you will not be billed if you cancel before the trial ends.
Stream Greatest Geek Year Ever: 1982 The Day it Airs
The following streaming services carry The CW, so you can watch Greatest Geek Year Ever: 1982 as it airs live every week.
Hulu Live TV
Hulu provides The CW live in many US markets along with cable TV and broadcast networks. Therefore, you can watch Greatest Geek Year Ever: 1982 every week as it airs on The CW. To see if The CW is available in your area, you can use this tool: Hulu Live TV Channels by Zip code.
Hulu + Live TV is supported on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, iOS, Android, and more. You can read more about Hulu in our review of Hulu. There isn’t a month-to-month contract, so you can sign up to test the service without fear of a long-term commitment. You can sign up for Hulu Live TV using this link: Sign up for Hulu + Live TV.
YouTube TV is another great option for watching Greatest Geek Year Ever: 1982. YouTube TV provides a live stream of The CW with its streaming service in nearly ALL markets in the US.
YouTube TV supports Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. The YouTube TV app has also returned to Roku devices after settling a dispute between the two companies. Be sure to check out our review of YouTube TV for more information. You can sign up for their free trial.
How Much: $72.99 per month.
FuboTV offers The CW in numerous US cities allowing you to watch Greatest Geek Year Ever: 1982 every week when it airs. You can check out FuboTV here. Fubo TV supports the following streaming devices:
- Android smartphones
- Android tablets
- Apple TV (4th Generation only)
- Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick
For more information on FuboTV features, please see our Fubo TV review.
How Much: FuboTV costs $74.99 per month.
DIRECTV STREAM offers The CW live in many markets. Through its “Entertainment” package for $74.99 a month, The CW is available along with a ton of cable TV and other broadcast networks. DIRECTV STREAM offers The CW in many TV markets in the US. Check this online offer to make sure The CW is offered in your area. For more information, check out our review of DIRECTV STREAM.
How Much: $74.99 per month through its “Entertainment” package.
Watch Past Seasons of Greatest Geek Year Ever: 1982
If you want to catch up on seasons 1 – 3 of Greatest Geek Year Ever: 1982, you can find all the episodes from those seasons on Max, which carries not only HBO programming but also content from WarnerMedia and other sources, including:
- A selection of acquired series and movies (Doom Patrol and South Park are notable examples)
- An exclusive collection of new Max Originals
- Select favorites from the WarnerMedia brands The CW, Warner Bros., New Line Cinema, DC, CNN, the Turner library, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more
- A selection of acquired series and movies (South Park being a notable example)
The Max app supports the following platforms, giving you plenty of ways to stream Greatest Geek Year Ever: 1982:
- Android phones and tablets
- Android TV
- Apple TV (4th generation and later)
- Computers (PC and Mac browsers)
- Apple iOS devices: iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Amazon Fire TV (As of Nov 17)
- PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
- Samsung TVs (2016 and later)
- Max is now supported on Roku
- Max is now supported on LG Smart TV.
Trailer for Greatest Geek Year Ever
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.