History of the World, Part II is a return to the popular Mel Brooks movie from 1981, History of the World, Part I. Now, over 40 years later, there is a sequel, with a new series of sketches covering human history spread out over eight hilarious episodes. Mel Brooks himself is back, at 96 years old, and joined by Wanda Sykes, Nick Kroll, and Ike Barinholtz, as well as extensive guest stars including Taika Waititi, Sarah Silverman, Kumail Nanjiani, Seth Rogan, Danny DeVito, David Duchovny, and many many more. The new series will premiere with two episodes on Monday, March 6, and run for the next three nights with two episodes each night. Read on for more on how to watch History of the World, Part II.
- When Does History of the World, Part II Premiere: History of the World, Part II premieres on Monday, March 6, with the first two episodes.
- When to Watch: Episodes of History of the World, Part II will be released daily, two at a time, through Thursday, March 8.
- How Many Episodes: History of the World, Part II will have 8 episodes.
- Where to Watch History of the World, Part II: History of the World, Part II is available on Hulu (free trial).
- Where to Watch History of the World, Part I: The original 1981 Mel Brooks comedy classic film is also available to stream on Hulu.
How To Watch History of the World, Part II
History of the World, Part II will be available on Hulu on Wednesday, March 1.
For new subscribers, Hulu offers a free trial month and then has several different monthly plans to choose from, including:
- $7.99/month with limited commercials
- $14.99/month commercial free
- $69.99/month commercial-free + live TV of up to 50 channels, as well as on-demand feature
However, the free trial is no longer available on the Live TV option.
Hulu can be watched through Hulu.com online and apps for Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, Amazon Fire, Xbox, and mobile devices.
Interested in more information? Check out our recent review of Hulu, which does a deep dive into all the aspects of Hulu’s subscription options and the many add-on channels to increase usage.
Trailer for History of the World, Part II
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For the latest news tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to follow our Google News Feed, like our Facebook Page and Follow Us on Twitter.