The new comedy, How I Met Your Father, premieres on Tuesday, January 18, on Hulu. A spin-off of the popular sitcom How I Met Your Mother, the show finds Sophie (Hillary Duff) on the search for love, while her future self (Kim Cattrall) narrates to her son in the future the journey to meeting his father. The contemporary scenes, set in 2021, follow Duff and her close-knit group of friends as they figure out who they are and their future goals amidst the modern age of dating apps and endless options. The series will debut with the first two episodes, and then be released weekly. Read on for more on how to watch How I Met Your Father.
- When Does How I Met Your Father Premiere: How I Met Your Father premieres on Tuesday, January 18 with the first two episodes.
- When Do New Episodes Drop: New episodes of How I Met Your Father will be available on Tuesdasys.
- Where to Watch How I Met Your Father: How I Met Your Father is available on Hulu (free trial).
How To Watch How I Met Your Father
How I Met Your Father will be available on Hulu on Tuesdays, starting Tuesday, January 18 with the first two episodes.
For new subscribers, Hulu offers a free trial month and then has several different monthly plans to choose from, including:
- $6.99/month with limited commercials
- $12.99/month commercial free
- $69.99/month commercial-free + live TV of up to 50 channels, as well as on-demand feature
However, the free trial is no longer available on the Live TV option.
Hulu can be watched through Hulu.com online and apps for Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, Amazon Fire, Xbox, and mobile devices.
Interested in more information? Check out our recent review of Hulu, which does a deep dive into all the aspects of Hulu’s subscription options and the many add-on channels to increase usage.
How I Met Your Father Trailer
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.