After an unexpected delay, Legacies returns to The CW for the second half of season 4 on Thursday, February 24, at 9 p.m. ET (it was previously slated to premiere in late January). A fantasy-drama spinoff of the hit series The Vampire Diaries and The Originals, Legacies follows Hope Mikaelson as she attends a school for the supernaturally gifted–Hope herself is the descendent of powerful vampire, werewolf, and witch bloodlines. This article will explain how you can watch this season of Legacies as episodes air and on-demand. I’ll also explain where you can find episodes from past seasons of Legacies if you are looking to catch up.
Watching New Episodes Of Legacies
- When Does Season 4 of Legacies Return: Legacies returns on Thursday, February 24, at 9 p.m. ET
- When New Episodes of Legacies Air: Legacies airs at 9 p.m. ET on Thursdays
- TV Network: Legacies airs on The CW.
- Best Way to Stream Live: DIRECTV STREAM provides The CW, so you can watch new episodes of Legacies when they air, and has a 5-day free trial. FuboTV (Free Trial), and YouTube TV(Free Trial) also carry The CW.
- Current Season On-Demand: New Episodes of the current season are available every Friday on The CW app.
- Past Seasons On-Demand: Season 1 and 2 of Legacies are available on Netflix, although season 3 is not yet available (the last 5 episodes are currently on the CW app).
Stream Legacies Free
Legacies air Thursday nights at 9 p.m. on The CW, and you can watch episodes as they air for free by using a TV antenna to pick up your local CW broadcast. If you can wait a day, new episodes of Legacies are available to stream for free on The CW’s website and The CW app every Friday. The CW app keeps the last five episodes of Legacies available free to watch.
Watch Legacies on These Streaming Services
Suppose you don’t have cable TV or can’t watch The CW using a TV antenna. Hulu Live TV and YouTube TV offer local CW stations in nearly all U.S. markets. They both offer a free trial and will let you watch new episodes of Legacies as they air. All the ways you can stream Legacies are listed below. All free trials auto-renew when they expire, but you will not be billed if you cancel before the trial ends.
Watch Legacies on DIRECTV STREAM
Watch Legacies on YouTube TV
Watch Legacies on Hulu
Watch Legacies on fuboTV
Watch Past Seasons of Legacies
If you want to catch up on past seasons of Legacies, you can find seasons 1 -3 are currently on Netflix. Netflix offers the following plan options.
- Premium – $19.99 per month – 4K HDR – allows four simultaneous viewings
- Standard – $15.49 per month – HD – allows two simultaneous viewings
- Premium – $9.99 – SD – allows one stream at a time
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.