Cookbook author and former Top Chef host Padma Lakshmi takes viewers on a culinary journey across America in Taste the Nation with Padma Lakshmi. Lakshmi explores the many variations of what American food is, from the diversity of immigrant groups to indigenous communities. The show hopes to be a deeper look into food as a source of community, and cultural roots, as well as explore the complicated identity of “American.” Read on for more on how to watch Taste the Nation with Padma Lakshmi.
- When Does Taste the Nation with Padma Lakshmi Premiere: Taste the Nation with Padma Lakshmi season 2 premieres on Friday, May 5.
- Where to Watch Taste the Nation with Padma Lakshmi: Taste the Nation with Padma Lakshmi is available on Hulu (free trial).
How To Watch Taste the Nation with Padma Lakshmi
Taste the Nation with Padma Lakshmi season 2 will be available on Hulu beginning on Friday, May 5.
For new subscribers, Hulu offers a free trial month and then has several different monthly plans to choose from, including:
- $7.99/month with limited commercials
- $17.99/month commercial free
- $76.99/month commercial-free + live TV of up to 50 channels, as well as on-demand feature
However, the free trial is no longer available on the Live TV option.
Hulu can be watched through Hulu.com online and apps for Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, Amazon Fire, Xbox, and mobile devices.
Interested in more information? Check out our recent review of Hulu, which does a deep dive into all the aspects of Hulu’s subscription options and the many add-on channels to increase usage.