Eight teams moved on from the group stage and will do battle this weekend in the 2023 Rugby World Cup Quarterfinals. If you live in the US, you can watch all four matches this weekend on Peacock. The weekend schedule is in the table below.
|Sat, Oct 14||Wales vs Argentina||11:00 AM|
|Sat, Oct 14||Ireland vs New Zealand||3:00 PM|
|Sun, Oct 15||England vs Fiji||11:00 AM|
|Sun, Oct 15||France vs South Africa||3:00 PM|
Peacock will also stream the Seminal matches the following week and the final championship match on Saturday, October 28th. Read on to learn how to watch every match of the 2023 Rugby World Cup if you live in the US.
More About Peacock
Peacock will have every Rugby World Cup match available to stream live in the US on its premium plan for $5.99 per month. There isn’t a commitment, so you can cancel at any time. All matches will also be available on-demand.
You can stream Rugby World Cup Matches on your TV or mobile device. The streaming service supports Roku, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple T.V. 4K and Apple T.V. HD, Xbox One S and Xbox One X, PlayStation 4, Android devices, Android TV, Chromecast, and Chromecast built-in, Xfinity Flex 4K and Amazon Fire TV or Fire Sticks. Follow these steps to install Peacock on your device:
- Subscribe to a Peacock using this Link.
- “Search” your devices app store or channel store for “Peacock”
- Select the streaming service and press “OK.”, “Install” or “Download” depending on your device
- Peacock is now installed on your Roku. Open Peacock, and log in with the credentials you used to subscribe to the service. Search for “Rugby” and watch.
If you need more information, see our review of Peacock for more details.
How The Rugby World Cup Works
Twenty national teams are sorted into the following four groups of 5:
- Pool A: France, Italy, Namibia, New Zealand, Uruguay
- Pool B: Ireland, Romania, Scotland, South Africa, Tonga
- Pool C: Australia, Fiji, Georgia, Portugal, Wales
- Pool D: Argentina, Chile, England, Japan, Samoa
Starting Friday, September 8, each team will play every team in their pool once, with the top two teams from each pool moving on to play in a knockout-style bracket, starting Saturday, October 14 with the final championship match on Saturday, October 28.