Both the Men’s and Women’s Big South D1 College Basketball Tournament takes place at Bojangles Coliseum in Charlotte, North Carolina, and runs from March 1st to March 5th. You can watch all the games from both tournaments live with ESPN+ (sign up.) This article will cover the Big South Basketball tournament schedule and where you can stream every game live.
Cheapest Way To Watch The Big South Tournaments
The Most Affordable Way to Watch The Big South Basketball tournament is to pick up a subscription to ESPN+ for $9.99 for the first month. This will provide access to all the Big South basketball games (Mens and women) from March 1st through March 5th, including both women’s and men’s championship finals game on the 5th.
The Men’s Championship game at 1 PM EST on March 5th will also air on ESPN2. The Women’s Championship Game at 6 PM EST on March 5th will be simulcast on ESPNU you can pick up a free trial to any of the following services that carry ESPN2 and ESPNU:
- DIRECTV STREAM – Watch ESPN2 and ESPNU with a risk-free 5-Day Free Trial
- fuboTV – Watch ESPN2 and ESPNU with a 1-week free trial
- YouTube TV – Carries ESPN2 and ESPNU and offers a free trial
Big South Men’s Basketball Tournament Streaming Schedule
Below is when and where you can watch each games of the 2023 Big South Men’s Basketball Tournament.
- Wednesday, March 1 – First round
- Friday, March 3 – Quarterfinals
- Game 3: No. 1 UNC Asheville (24-7, 16-2) vs. Game 1 winner, 12 p.m. on ESPN+
- Game 4: No. 4 USC Upstate (15-14, 10-8) vs. No. 5 Gardner-Webb (15-15, 10-8), approx. 2 p.m. on ESPN+
- Game 5: No. 2 Longwood (20-11, 12-6) vs. Game 2 winner, 6 p.m. on ESPN+
- Game 6: No. 3 Radford (18-13, 12-6) vs. No. 6 Winthrop (15-16, 10-8), approx. 8 p.m. on ESPN+
- Saturday, March 4 – Semifinals
- Sunday, March 5 – Championship game
Big South Women’s Basketball Tournament Streaming Schedule
Below is when and where you can watch each game of the 2023 Big South Women’s Basketball Tournament.
- Wednesday, March 1 – First Round
- Thursday, March 2 – Quarterfinals
- Saturday, March 4 – Semifinals
- Sunday, March 5 – Championship
How to Watch The Big South Tournament on ESPN Plus
Once you subscribe to ESPN+, you watch it through the ESPN app. The ESPN App supports Roku Players and TVs, Amazon Fire TV devices, Chromecast, Apple TV, Android, iPhone, Samsung TVs, Xbox One, and PS4. To add ESPN+ to your ESPN app, follow these instructions:
- Subscribe to ESPN+
- Download and Open the ESPN app on your mobile or TV device
- Click the Settings Gear in the upper right corner
- Select “Account Information” then “Log Into ESPN Account.” You should receive an activation code.
- Visit https://espn.com/activate on your phone or laptop and type in the code
- Log in with your ESPN+ credentials.
- You should then get confirmation that your ESPN+ account is linked and now see and “ESPN+” tab in the ESPN app. Just search through the college basketball tab to see Big South Tournament games
All the games from round 1 to the finals from both tournaments will stream live on ESPN+. However, if you are simply looking for a way to stream the championship games, you can get a 5-Day Free Trial to DIRECTV STREAM and watch the Men’s Championship on ESPN2 and The Women’s Championship on ESPNU. Both games are on March 5th. You can also look at more options in my articles on How to Watch ESPNU and How To Watch ESPN2
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For the latest news tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to follow our Google News Feed, like our Facebook Page and Follow Us on Twitter.