Hulu returns as the streaming site for the 2023 ESSENCE Festival of Culture, presented by Coca-Cola. Over three nights, the star-studded live show will be available to live stream for all Hulu subscribers from Friday, June 30 – Sunday, July 2. Headliners include Ms. Lauryn Hill, Missy Elliott, and Megan Thee Stallion. Other performances throughout the weekend include Doug E. Fresh, Jermaine Dupri, Ludacris, Eve, Salt-N-Pepa, T.I. Ice Cube, Ice-T, Remy Ma, Trina, Gucci Mane, Big Boi, Lil Jon, Monica, Big Daddy Kane, Slick Rick, and Jagged Edge. Each night features a five-hour star-studded live show, with celebrity hosts sharing highlights form the daytime festival experience and exclusive virtual content. Hosts include Rocsi, Ed Lover, Big Tigger, Pretty Vee, and more. Each night’s livestream will air from 8:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. ET. Read on for more on how to watch ESSENCE Festival of Culture.
- When Does ESSENCE Festival of Culture Livestream Air: ESSENCE Festival of Culture will live stream June 30, July 1, and July 2, from 8:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. CT
- When to Watch: New episodes of ESSENCE Festival of Culture air on Wednesday.
- Where to Watch ESSENCE Festival of Culture: ESSENCE Festival of Culture is available on Hulu (free trial).
How To Watch ESSENCE Festival of Culture
ESSENCE Festival of Culture will livestream on Hulu June 30 – July 2, from 8:00 p.m. ET – 11:00 p.m. each night.
For new subscribers, Hulu offers a free trial month and then has several different monthly plans to choose from, including:
- $7.99/month with limited commercials
- $17.99/month commercial free
- $76.99/month commercial-free + live TV of up to 50 channels, as well as on-demand feature
However, the free trial is no longer available on the Live TV option.
Hulu can be watched through Hulu.com online and apps for Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, Amazon Fire, Xbox, and mobile devices.
Interested in more information? Check out our recent review of Hulu, which does a deep dive into all the aspects of Hulu’s subscription options and the many add-on channels to increase usage.