The FA Cup Final between Chelsea and Leicester City is this Saturday, May 15, at 12:15 pm ET. You can watch the final if you live in the United Stated through ESPN+.
- When Is the FA Cup Final: Saturday, May 15 at 12:15 pm ET
- Where to Watch in the United States: You can only watch the FA Cup Final in the US on ESPN+. Read on to learn how.
How To Watch the FA Cup Final on ESPN+
ESPN+ is ESPN’s premium streaming service and the only place Americans can watch every FA Cup Match. A subscription costs only $5.99 per month. There is no contract, so you can cancel any time you like. In other words, you can watch the entire 3rd round of the FA cup for $5.99.
Once you subscribe to ESPN+, you can watch it through the ESPN app on your TV or mobile device. The ESPN App supports Roku Players and TVs, Amazon Fire TV devices, Chromecast, Apple TV, Android, iPhone, Samsung TVs, Xbox One, and more.
To add ESPN+ to your ESPN app, follow these instructions:
- Subscribe to ESPN+
- Download and Open the ESPN app on your mobile or TV device
- Click the Settings Gear in the upper right corner
- Select “Account Information” then “Log Into ESPN Account.” You should receive an activation code.
- Visit https://espn.com/activate on your phone or laptop and type in the code
- Log in with your ESPN+ credentials
- You should then get confirmation that your ESPN+ account is linked and now see and “ESPN+” tab in the ESPN app.
For more information check out my detailed guide to ESPN+.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to join our Facebook Page.