The FA Cup Final is this weekend and you can watch the FA Cup if you live in the United Stated through ESPN+.
Watch The FA Cup Final
The next FA Cup Matches are listed below along with where you can watch.
Sunderland vs. Fulham (2/8/23)
- When: Wed, February 8, 2023 at 2:45 PM EST
- Where to Watch: Stream Sunderland vs. Fulham Live and On-Demand with ESPN+ (Stream On ESPN+)
Stoke vs. Brighton (2/28/23)
- When: Tue, February 28, 2023 at 2:15 PM EST
- Where to Watch: Stream Stoke vs. Brighton Live and On-Demand with ESPN+ (Stream On ESPN+)
Bristol City vs. Manchester City (2/28/23)
- When: Tue, February 28, 2023 at 3:00 PM EST
- Where to Watch: Stream Bristol City vs. Manchester City Live and On-Demand with ESPN+ (Stream On ESPN+)
Leicester vs. Blackburn (2/28/23)
- When: Tue, February 28, 2023 at 2:30 PM EST
- Where to Watch: Stream Leicester vs. Blackburn Live and On-Demand with ESPN+ (Stream On ESPN+)
Manchester United vs. West Ham (3/1/23)
- When: Wed, March 1, 2023 at 2:45 PM EST
- Where to Watch: Stream Manchester United vs. West Ham Live and On-Demand with ESPN+ (Stream On ESPN+)
How To Watch the FA Cup in The United States
ESPN+ is ESPN’s premium streaming service and the only place Americans can watch every FA Cup Match. A subscription costs only $9.99 per month. There is no contract, so you can cancel any time you like. In other words, you can subscribe for the FA Cup, and then drop the service when the FA cup wraps up in May.
Once you subscribe to ESPN+, you can watch it through the ESPN app on your TV or mobile device. The ESPN App supports Roku Players and TVs, Amazon Fire TV devices, Chromecast, Apple TV, Android, iPhone, Samsung TVs, Xbox One, and more.
To add ESPN+ to your ESPN app, follow these instructions:
- Subscribe to ESPN+
- Download and Open the ESPN app on your mobile or TV device
- Click the Settings Gear in the upper right corner
- Select “Account Information” then “Log Into ESPN Account.” You should receive an activation code.
- Visit https://espn.com/activate on your phone or laptop and type in the code
- Log in with your ESPN+ credentials
- You should then get confirmation that your ESPN+ account is linked and now see and “ESPN+” tab in the ESPN app.
For more information, check out my detailed guide to ESPN+.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.