Floyd ” Money Mayweather is coming out of retirement to fight controversial social media influencer Logan Paul in an 8-round exhibition match at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami, FL. Mayweather is 18 years older and 50 pounds lighter than Logan Paul. Still, Logan Paul has a professional boxing record of 0-1, while Mayweather has never been beaten in a professional bout with a 50-0 record. Regardless of the result, this fight is billed as an exhibition, so Mayweather’s flawless record will remain intact.
That’s not the only spectacle of the night. Former Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson is slated to face bare-knuckle and MMA veteran Brian Maxwell (also an exhibition). We will also see 2 non-exhibition bouts, with Badou Jack taking on an unbeaten Dervin Colina and forme light middleweight world champion Jarret Hurd taking on Luis Arias.
- Date: June 6, 2021
- PPV start time: 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT
- Mayweather-Paul Main Event Start: Midnight ET / 9 p.m. ET
- How To Watch in The U.S.: Exclusively on Showtime PPV (Order Now)
How To Watch The Fight
The entire night of fights is available on PPV through Showtime. You don’t have to be a Showtime subscriber, but the Pay Per View costs $49.99 to watch Floyd Mayweather vs. Logan Paul Fight and the three other bouts on the card. Here are the steps to watch.
- Sign up for the PPV by ordering the fight on Showtimes Website.
- You don’t need to be a Showtime subscriber but will need to create an account when ordering the PPV if you aren’t a Showtime subscriber. If you are a Showtime subscriber, sign in with your Showtime login when ordering the PPV.
- Download the Showtime app. The following devices are supported:
- Roku and Roku TVs
- Fire TV (Stick and Cube)
- Apple TV (4th Gen or later)
- Xbox One
- iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch with iOS 11 or higher
- Android Phone or Tablet with version 7 or higher
- NVIDIA Shield
- LeEco, Hisense, and Sony Bravia Android TVs
- Instead of the Showtime app, you can watch at Showtime.com on Desktop and Laptop with the following Web Browsers
- Chrome 68 or later
- Edge 40 or Later
- Firefox 60 or later
- Safari 10 or later (only on Mac)
- Once you download the app, start the app and log in with either your Showtime account or the account you create when ordering the PPV.
- The PPV will be available to watch starting Sunday, June 6th at 8 p.m. Eastern Time with the Floyd Mayweather vs. Logan Paul bout starting around midnight ET.
Logan Vs. Mayweather Comparison
|Height||5′ 8″||6′ 2″|
- Floyd Mayweather vs. Logan Paul
- Badou Jack vs. Dervin Colina
- Jarret Hurd vs. Luis Arias
- Chad Johnson vs. Brian Maxwell [Exhibition]