The Jewel Thief is a docu-film that follows Canadian thief Gerald Blanchard, one of the most calculating and creative criminal masterminds in history and the detectives that tracked him down. Blanchard is known for his complex frauds and heists across three continents. In this documentary, he gives an unbelievable first-hand account of his quest for notoriety, paired with interviews with Larry Levasseur and Mitch McCormick, the two unlikely Winnipeg detectives who trailed him around the globe through a series of elaborate heists that led to the theft of the Sisi Star jewel in Austria. Read on for more on how to watch The Jewel Thief.
- When Does The Jewel Thief Premiere: The Jewel Thief premieres on Thursday, July 13.
- When to Watch: New episodes of The Jewel Thief air on Wednesday.
- Where to Watch The Jewel Thief: The Jewel Thief is available on Hulu (free trial).
How To Watch The Jewel Thief
The Jewel Thief will be available on Hulu beginning on Wednesday, May 24.
For new subscribers, Hulu offers a free trial month and then has several different monthly plans to choose from, including:
- $7.99/month with limited commercials
- $14.99/month commercial free
- $69.99/month commercial-free + live TV of up to 50 channels, as well as on-demand feature
However, the free trial is no longer available on the Live TV option.
Hulu can be watched through Hulu.com online and apps for Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, Amazon Fire, Xbox, and mobile devices.
Interested in more information? Check out our recent review of Hulu, which does a deep dive into all the aspects of Hulu’s subscription options and the many add-on channels to increase usage.
Trailer for The Jewel Thief
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.