The remakes keep coming with the latest film from Hulu, White Men Can’t Jump. An update of the popular 1992 film, this new comedy is a contemporary story that follows two promising basketball players with nothing in common. Both struggling and disillusioned with their lives, they reluctantly agree to team up for a street basketball tournament, and soon find the sport transforming their lives. The film stars Sinqua Walls, rapper/songwriter Jack Harlow, Lance Reddick, Teyana Taylor, Laura Harrier, Vince Staples, and Myles Bullock. Read on for more on how to watch White Men Can’t Jump.
- When Does White Men Can’t Jump Premiere: White Men Can’t Jump premieres on Friday, May 19.
- Where to Watch White Men Can’t Jump: White Men Can’t Jump is available on Hulu (free trial).
How To Watch White Men Can’t Jump
White Men Can’t Jump will be available on Hulu beginning on Friday, May 19.
For new subscribers, Hulu offers a free trial month and then has several different monthly plans to choose from, including:
- $7.99/month with limited commercials
- $17.99/month commercial free
- $76.99/month commercial-free + live TV of up to 50 channels, as well as on-demand feature
However, the free trial is no longer available on the Live TV option.
Hulu can be watched through Hulu.com online and apps for Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, Amazon Fire, Xbox, and mobile devices.
Interested in more information? Check out our recent review of Hulu, which does a deep dive into all the aspects of Hulu’s subscription options and the many add-on channels to increase usage.