Hollywood is making more musical series, and I am personally here for it. Hulu’s latest romantic comedy, Up Here, is a musical set in 1999 New York City, and brings together the talents behind the film Tick, Tick… Boom!, Hamilton, and The Book of Mormon. Lindsay (Mae Whitman) and Miguel (Carlos Valdes) are an ordinary couple who have an extraordinary love story. Individually their heads are full of the dangerous distracting voices of memory, obsession, fear, and fantasies–all embodied by their own personal trio of very real people they privately see and hear talk (and sing!). Together they will learn to overcome these obstacles their minds have created for them and find a great love story. Full of song and dance numbers, of course. Read on for more on how to watch Up Here.
- When Does Up Here Premiere: Up Here premieres on Friday, March 24.
- How Many Episodes: Up Here will have 8 episodes in season 1, all available on March 24.
- Where to Watch Up Here: Up Here is available on Hulu (free trial).
How To Watch Up Here
Up Here will be available on Hulu on Friday, March 24.
For new subscribers, Hulu offers a free trial month and then has several different monthly plans to choose from, including:
- $7.99/month with limited commercials
- $17.99/month commercial free
- $76.99/month commercial-free + live TV of up to 50 channels, as well as on-demand feature
However, the free trial is no longer available on the Live TV option.
Hulu can be watched through Hulu.com online and apps for Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, Amazon Fire, Xbox, and mobile devices.
Interested in more information? Check out our recent review of Hulu, which does a deep dive into all the aspects of Hulu’s subscription options and the many add-on channels to increase usage.