West Ham will face Liverpool today in the EFL Cup quarterfinal match. (Officially known as the Carabao Cup) The winner will move on to the final four, along with Chelsea, Fulham, and Middlesbrough, to play in the semifinal matches scheduled for January 8th and January 21st. The winners of each semifinal match will play in the EFL Cup championship match on Sunday, February 25th.
You can watch today’s match, and every match of the EFL Cup exclusively streams on ESPN+ in the United States and doesn’t air on traditional TV. This guide will explain how you can get ESPN+ and watch today’s West Ham vs. Liverpool match.
How To Watch Today’s Match on ESPN+
However, suppose you don’t have access to ESPN+ through Hulu. In that case, it’s more affordable to subscribe directly to ESPN+ and watch West Ham vs Liverpool using the ESPN app on Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, Android, iOS, and several other supported streaming devices.
Subscribing directly to ESPN+ costs $10.99 per month, while the Hulu/Disney+/ESPN+ bundle costs $14.99 per month, and Hulu + Live TV starts at a staggering [ss+price service=”hululive”]. There is no long-term contract with any ESPN+ subscription, and you can cancel anytime. Subscribing to ESPN+ today to watch the West Ham Vs. Liverpool and keeping the subscription through the championship match on February 25th will cost $32.97 (the cost of 3 months of service.)
Follow the instructions below to set up ESPN+ on the ESPN app and watch today’s West Ham Vs. Liverpool match:
- Subscribe to ESPN+
- Download and Open the ESPN app on your mobile or TV device
- Click the Settings Gear in the upper right corner
- Select “Account Information” then “Log Into ESPN Account.” You should receive an activation code.
- Visit https://espn.com/activate on your phone or laptop and type in the code.
- Log in with your ESPN+ credentials.
- You should then get confirmation that your ESPN+ account is linked and see an “ESPN+” tab in the ESPN app.